>>Location, Location<<

Felix found himself lying against a soft carpeted floor. The scent slightly reminded him of a flowery fresh linen. He lifted himself up off of the ground, body sore, as he looked around at the room he had awoken in. At first, he didn't recognize where he was but quickly familiarized himself with the bedroom he was in. It was (Y/N)'s. He'd only been in here a few times when he, Sean, and (Y/N) had gathered here to play video games. She kept her recording setup in here, which meant most of her consoles were also in here.

     His hand reached up to his chest as he looked down, finding a necklace wrapped around his neck dangling midway down his chest. What he saw was a black flash drive labeled '2013' attached to the an old black string. With no clue what it meant, he disregarded it and let it fall back down against his chest as his attention was pulled back to his surroundings.

     He looked around the room, seeing all the lights were off. The room looked just like she normally kept it. The thicker curtains were pulled out to the side, a set of thin white ones left drawn with the blinds open. You could see straight through the white curtains, out to the dull sky. It had an orange color to it, as if a huge storm hit. But everything was so silent and sounded so calm like there was nobody around. Which wasn't very usual for the part of town (Y/N) lived in.

     He wasn't really worried about the silence though, what was running through his mind was just one question.

How did I get here?

     His memory was failing him. He had no idea what happened. He walked around her flat, gazing at her things.

     "(Y/n)?" Felix called out through the rooms, hoping she was here. The silence that followed discouraged him. The atmosphere all of the sudden changed, it was thick and the room was humid. A sweat soon broke out on his forehead, but his body was covered in goosebumps. He shivered despite how the temperature had suddenly risen as he traveled further through the house. He was looking for any sign of movement or anything else in the flat with him.

      While waiting for a response or even a noise to trigger him, he walked into the living room. It was too dark to see, oddly enough as it was the afternoon as far as he could remember. He reached for the curtains and just as his hand wrapped around its edges, he heard a voice call out.

"Felix?" (Y/n)'s voice rung out.

     "(Y/n)? Where are you?" He replied, retracting his hand.

  "In her̵e̸"

     Felix followed the voice, landing back in her bedroom. "I thought nobody was here. Not gonna lie, you kind of freaked me out." He said with a nervous chuckle. "You know, I could've thought-..." His sentence trailed off as he entered the room, seeing that nobody was inside. Then where was the voice coming from?

     The bedroom door creaked as he walked further into the room. "(Y/n)...?"

     The door slammed shut behind him. He whipped his head around to the door, nearly jumping up onto the bed that sat in the middle of the room against the wall. "Please tell me you're in here, (Y/n). This better be a joke..." He said, chuckling nervously again. He turned his head back around to look for her, only to find that all the windows had been opened. The room was now much brighter than it was- even better, he had a clear view of what was outside on the streets.

     "What do you mean?........................I'm h̷͕̕e̵̢͆ŗ̷͝è̶͉, Felix..."