37

"Okay mom!" Taeyong said before ending up the call.

"Why did your mom call?" Jaehyun asked who is eavesdropping Taeyong and his mother's conversation the whole time but he can only hear Taeyong.

"Tomorrow's my parents anniversary." Taeyong answered sitting down beside Jaehyun on the sofa.

"She wants me to babysit my younger brother." Taeyong continued grabbing the tv's remote control from the younger's hand and browsed through different channels.

"You didn't tell me you have a brother." Jaehyun uttered with full curiosity. He even shifted his gaze to Taeyong who is still searching for a good channel.

"He's adopted, he's graduating highschool this year and his name is Lee Jeno." Taeyong stated.

"So..." Jaehyun delayed his words letting Taeyong know his sign. But Taeyong knew it all along and he has no intention to say yes.

"No. You're not coming."

"Mom! I'm here!" Taeyong yelled as he opened the door of his parents' house walking inside with his luggage and his boyfriend Jung Jaehyun.

"Looks like they're not he-"

Jaehyun was cut of mid sentence when he heard an unfamiliar voice for him. "Yeah, they just left and you're an hour late." Taeyong's younger brother.

Taeyong eyed Jaehyun with the 'i told you' look.

(Flashback)

"Okay fine, just to keep your mouth shut for the whole day! We'll leave at five this afternoon. We'll fly to Jeju." Taeyong gave in to Jaehyun's aegyo, whining and sulking like a child and frequent asking if he's allowed to go with him.

"But beware of that child and his friend." Taeyong's face became serious as the topic changes to his brother.

"Why?" Jaehyun asked innocently, wanting to know more about his brother.

"Let me tell a disney story for my two babies." Taeyong took a deep breath first before starting his storytelling.

"Once upon a time, in an ordinary house, far far away, there lived a family. A father, a mother and two boys. The one is three years older than the other.

One day, the parents of the two went out for their anniversary. The siblings was left at the house with a babysitter with them.

The older, having a mind of his own is very well-behaved and cautious about his actions, trying not to scare their babysitter. But the younger boy is so annoying and stubborn.

He climbed on too of the cabinets, pulling pranks after pranks, not eating for a whole day and many more childish actions a curious boy undergoing puberty can think of.

Eventually, the babysitter made contact with their parents to say that she' gave up from babysitting the siblings. The older now stuck with the younger boy for three days and has to babysit his younger brother."

(End)

"There was a delay 'cause our pilot probably overslept and is fucking late." Taeyong explain but his younger brother just cocked a brow at him.

"Death for those who ask." Jeno sarcastically replied before going up to his room, not bothering himself to help the couple.

"By the way, Jaemin's staying here overnight." Taeyong just facepalms himself as he heard his younger brother said.

'Oh god please no.' Taeyong said to himself as the thought of the four of them, having different attitudes, behavior and characteristic but with the same god-tier level of being crackhead makes his life harder than he thought.

-----

So... Just a filler chapter for this one because I want you to know that this book is ending soon and I have a new book which is a YuWin ff.

I'll be updating this book every another day to give way for my new book.

Just 6 chapters ahead from the ending.