19

Tae! Go put some nice formal attire. I'll fetch you in ten. Jaehyun said in a hurry to Taeyong who is busy reading a book.

"What?! How come you didn't say that when you're here? And you know the fact that my ass still hurts!" Taeyong almost yelled in annoyance because of the fact that he is reading a book and Jaehyun didn't say that they will go somewhere when he has all the time this whole morning.

Just put some nice clothes because it's important. Jaehyun stated before hanging up the call.

"Johnny! I need your help. I need you here in my dorm in five minutes or I will cut your balls off and shove them to your mouth!" Taeyong irritatedly said to Johnny who picked up the call when it's the 5th try Taeyong calling him.

What's the sudden situation and please calm your tits down.

"How can I calm down when it's Jaehyun we're talking about."

I'm here. Open the goddamn door! Johnny screamed making Taeyong hear his loud voice through his phone and at the other side of the door.

'well that was fast' Taeyong said to himself as he opened the door and let Johnny in.

"Well, actually no. We'll go to my place. I already texted Jaehyun to get you there." Johnny uttered pulling Taeyong out of the dorm before locking the door from the inside.

"Well thanks to your brain tall guy, the key is inside. And fucking help me here, I can't walk properly." Taeyong sassily said rolling his eyes before started walking, following Johnny to where his car is parked.

"Go get Doyoung's key." Johnny replied before facing his back and started walking.

"Jaehyun said he wore pink, an all pink attire with a cyan color in the inside. And I have something very perfect for you." Johnny said while clapping his hands like a retarded seal.

Johnny walked inside a room labeled as 'JFE Room' short for Johnny's Fashion Evaluation room. That room of his contains different kinds of clothing. From formal to casual. From simple to the grandest. From the lightest shade of white to the darkest shade of black.

A minute later, he stepped out the room with an all cyan suit with a pink color on the inside, opposite to Jaehyun's.

"Is that my size?" Taeyong asked observing the suit carefully.

"I have all the sizes Taeyong. Don't underestimate Johnny when it comes to clothing line." Johnny orated patting Taeyong's hair.

"Fine." Taeyong sighed in defeat as he grabbed the suit from Johnny and walked inside JFE room still limping from the pain.

As soon as Taeyong went inside, Johnny heard a knock from his front door.

'must be jae' Johnny said while secretly laughing when some dirty thing came inside his mind.

Johnny opened the door revealing Jaehyun who is fine - no, Jaehyun is beautiful, and beautiful is an understatement.

"Where's Tae?" Jaehyun asked while entering his pretty ass inside Johnny's house.

"Inside that room, changing his clothes. To be honest, that dude wears like an old man flexing his six pocketed shorts." Johnny said spitting out facts again about Taeyong.

"Wait, I'll go inside. I have forgotten something. Oh and don't worry, I caught him jerking once so that's fine." Johnny said with a panicking tone before rushing inside. Jaehyun just nodded his head not knowing how to react and what to do with that kind of information.

Minutes later, Jaehyun heard Johnny's loud voice making him turn his full attention to the room. Johnny got our first closing the door behind him.

"I now present to you my new model... the future Jung to be! LEE TAEYONG!" Johnny yelled before Taeyong got out of the room.

Taeyong is wearing the exact opposite of what Jaehyun is wearing, a black leather shoes and a oceanic blue contact lenses.

Taeyong is fine - no, Taeyong is beautiful just like Jaehyun.

Johnny tried his best no to squeal but before the challenge even starts, it's already game over. Taeyong and Jaehyun heard Johnny squealing and shouting like a girl.

"Oh my fucking gosh, you two are so perfect! The two of you complements each other very well. I am literally happy I got to see this beautiful view before Mark." Johnny said and the two guys found it funny.

Seriously, Johnny is right. Taeyong complements Jaehyun and vice versa. A heaven matched couple.

A perfect couple.