2

The party was lit, everyone clearly enjoyed the party Mark held tonight. It's now twenty-five minutes past one and Mark is still busy cleaning the house up.

The party ended an hour ago, leaving the house a complete mess. You can mistakenly thought the house was struck by hurricane.

Mark's circle of friends; Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung, Winwin, and the new addition to the group Jaehyun, decided to spend the night at Mark's place, since they're all drunk.

"You're supposedly sleeping Taeyong hyung. Why are you here?" Mark asked while cleaning the kitchen island with a damp cloth.

"Just thirsty." Taeyong answered as he opened the fridge to drink some water. "How can you sleep if you can hear Yuta and Sicheng's moans. They're loud as fuck." Taeyong hissed as he placed the glass he's holding on the sink.

"I thought they finished when someone caught them making out at my bathroom." Mark said as he sat down on one of the stools, Taeyong did the same thing.

-----

Flashback (at the party)

The three of them; Johnny, Taeyong and Jaehyun, took shots after shots, complaining about life, ranting about school and other drunken topics.

"I miss Hansol hyung." Jaehyun sighed as he reminiscing his childhood memories with his friend.

"W-wait, you know Hansol?" Johnny asked, loud enough to hear. Their conversation is nearly inaudible because of the loud banging of speakers.

"If Ji Hansol, then yes. I am a childhood friend." Jaehyun said as he massaged his nape, he's getting dizzy time after time, shots after shots.

Taeyong was left out from the topic. He then decided to breath fresh air. He went to the second floor of Mark's house and walked straight to the balcony.

'why am i like this? I should've been reading book, making my presentation and preparing for the upcoming final exams.' Taeyong thought as he heavily sighed, trying to make his blurred vision back to normal.

Taeyong is very busy graduating student and is one of the candidates for summa cum laude. He's taking Master of Fine Arts although his dream is to open a Korean resto.

"Hmm, I know what you're thinking hyung." A soft voice said from his back. He tilted his head to see whose voice it is.

"We only die once hyung. That is why he have to make it count. Don't stress yourself too much. Enjoy your life. Take such big risks. If they're successful, congrats; and if they're failure then take another risk until they become successful." Such a word of wisdom coming out from Winwin.

Winwin may sometimes be idiot and clumsy, but his mind is full of helpful knowledge. He gives the best advice in the group.

"Speaking of taking such big risks, why did you make out with Yuta inside Mark's bathroom?" Taeyong raised his right eyebrow, demanding an answer from Winwin.

"We didn't finished it. Someone caught us, and you know Yuta. Hormones are hormones." Winwin said as he inhale deeply. "Again Taeyong hyung, enjoy your life." The Chinese once again as he left Taeyong alone to find his lover.

'maybe sicheng's right. Maybe i stress myself too much.'

-----

"By the way Taeyong hyung, do you by any chance know a boy named Donghyuck?" Mark asked making Taeyong startle.

"I'm sorry, can you please repeat what you just said?" Taeyong apologized.

"Do you know a boy named Lee Donghyu-"

Mark didn't able to finish his question when the two of heard a sudden wave of moans coming from the one quest rooms.

"That Yuta is destroying Sicheng's ass again."

---

Just a short chapter... But hey, i tried my best to update.

Will Sicheng's advice change Taeyong's life?? Will Taeyong really change his life hearing an advice from a drunk friend??