29

Taeyong's POV

In these past few weeks, I really had to be more conscious about moving recklessly because male pregnancy is more more way serious, hard and sensitive than female pregnancy.

I decided to make a strict diet to stick onto but boy, I remembered throwing that idea into the trash bin because I am always craving for pizzas and chickens. And obviously I am gaining a lot of weight eating my cravings away almost everyday.

Today, I actually have no plans but Doyoung insisted to visit the hospital for my check up which is a week early. That bunny said that he's excited to see the baby.

Good thing, Doyoung knows how to cook - and Jaehyun is still learning, the bunny decided to cook breakfast for me.

"Eat up, no chickens for today Yongie, you're getting fat and remember you have a cotillion to make." He said while placing down a bowl of ramen and a ate of kimchi in front of me. Ah, yes the cotillion.

Speaking of which, the dance practice for the cotillion started last week and Kai sunbae was the one teaching us. I also dyed my hair to silver with dark roots, to create a first impression to everyone specially the judges.

"It's still on the second week of the celebration Dons." I replied.

"But still you have to take care for your body and do you actually have a date for the ball?" He asked and I clearly no idea who is my date.

"I dunno, Jaehyun is taking time to ask me to be honest."

"And why don't you ask him instead?" He asked. This bitch really has no idea with the dom-sub relationship. The dominant one is always the person who asks serious questions like: 'will you marry me?' 'will you be my date', and the one who waits in front of the altar. The sub on the other hand is the one who answers and the one who walks down the aisle. Uncultured swine. And in my relationship with Jae, I am clearly the sub and I am hands off with asking questions.

"You really know nothing." I said while I place my dishes on the sink. Doyoung did the same thing when he was finished eating while I wait for him at my room.

"Where's Jaehyun by the way?" The two of us was about to leave when he suddenly asked.

"He said yesterday that he'll something important today, and I really don't know." I answered. "Let's just go, so I'll be laying down for the rest of the day."

Jaehyun's POV

I don't know but I am starting to develop my feeling towards Tae. Everytime I see him, my heart just starts to beat faster. Every damn time he touches me or I touch him, I became nervous. And I need to clarify these things.

Am I really in love? Or I am just doing it for the child?

It seems cliche but he is Tae, my beloved childhood best friend, the one I wanna marry, but everything got out of hand because of one perfect mistake.

I am here now, at the airport waiting for my flight, I am going to Beijing just to meet an important person. A person that'll surely answer my questions.

Dong Sicheng

Yes and I know. I once saw Taeyong phone and accidentally saw Winwin's number. Due to curiosity, my hand scrolled up until I saw a text message saying where Winwin currently lives.

Flight 127, from Seoul, South Korea to Beijing, China. We're boarding in five minutes.

I heard the announcement said, so I stood up and prepare for my flight.