1

"Taeyong hyung! See at the party later! Put on some nice clothes!" Jaehyun said to Taeyong before they separate their ways. He turned right and went straight ahead into a book store near their university.

He spend his remaining 30 minute free time searching for a book that has a good plot and eye-catching book cover. He eventually ended up having an action themed book.

"Oi Taeyong! Still a bookworm huh?" The man at the counter said while taking the book from Taeyong and scanning it's bar code. Taeyong just nodded his head a yes as a response to the question

"6.99 dollars." The counter said. Taeyong gave the exact amount to the counter before grabbing the paper bag containing his newly bought book before storming out of the store.

He hopped inside a bus, sat on the available seat and spent his whole travelling time reading his new book.

Exactly fifteen minutes, he arrived at his destination, a dorm where students attending in an university can live.

He immediately hopped out of the bus still reading the book. He entered the building and walked into his room. There he was greeted by his roommate eating his lover's face.

"What the hell Doyoung!" Taeyong blurted out when he saw his roommate making Doyoung and Taeil stand involuntarily and cover their private parts.

"To all the places that is available for your needs, why on the sofa!" Taeyong said as he stripped naked, to change his school uniform to his pajamas.

"By the way, are you coming to Mark's place?" Taeil said fixing his clothes and sitting on Doyoung's lap and the older seems to be enjoying it.

Taeyong just hummed in response as he climbed on the top of the bunker bed to continue reading his new book.

Being a book worm he is, he just finished the book he just bought and is now preparing for the party. Taeil and Doyoung was 15 minutes early than Taeyong to get prepared so they decided to leave first leaving Taeyong alone.

He heard his phone ringing so he grabbed his phone from his pajamas' pocket and answered Johnny's call.

Don't worry about the address. I have someone to get you. Johnny said. Taeyong didn't bother asking where he is because he can clearly hear the loud banging of speakers in the background.

"And who is this gu-" Before Taeyong finishes his sentences, Johnny turned down the call leaving Taeyong no choice but to get ready.

___
From: JohnD

No more questions.
He left a while ago, maybe
he's already there.
___

He just left Johnny on read, cursing him through chat will do nothing.

Taeyong just put a black t-shirt with a print of a skull, a black leather jacket, black ripped jeans and a black converse sneakers.

Minutes later, he heard a knock from the door. He first checked the time one his phone - 7:25 pm, before opening the door to see who knocked it.

He opened the door, revealing Jaehyun with a stunning angelic look. He looks perfect even he just wear a plain black v-neck shirt, ripped jeans and also a converse sneakers.

"J-jaehyun? Why are you here?" Taeyong asked because he wants a clear answer. He knew that Johnny asked Jaehyun to fetch him, but why him? As far as Taeyong knows, Jaehyun is a transfer student and he isn't acquainted to Johnny, and Johnny didn't mention any Jaehyun when they hangout.

"I just introduced myself to Johnny a while ago, when I got inside Mark's house. He told me that he has a friend he will fetch. I got curious, I asked what is the name of that friend? He said Taeyong." He answered as he let himself inside Taeyong's dorm.

"By the way how did you know where I li-"

"Johnny hyung gave your address." Again, Taeyong was cut off mid sentence by Jaehyun's sudden answer to his question.

"Alrighty then, we'll be leaving." As Taeyong said, the two of the got out of Taeyong's shared dorm room locking it.

"I brought my car with me so..." Jaehyun said in the air as they got out of the building.

Inside Jaehyun's car was so awkward. Taeyong didn't bother to spit out nonsense about him and neither Jaehyun is, not until Johnny called Taeyong.

Where the fuck are you?! The party is about to start, you can't miss the first drop beat! Johnny said while obviously chugging down a glass of liquor.

"We're near! Traffic lights not on our side." Jaehyun said. as Taeyong switched the call to speaker mode for Jaehyun to properly hear Johnny.

Johnny, contented with what Jaehyun said, hanged up the call and continued partying and drinking alcoholic beverages.

Minutes later, the two men finally arrived at Mark's place. The mansion, where Mark lives and is currently having a party is already full of students in all kinds; transferees, seniors, juniors and graduating students even alumni that is in the list of Mark's friend, they're all gathered inside, ready to get wasted and laid.

Jaehyun let Taeyong go inside first because he need to find a parking space for his car. The provided space is already full of cars.

Taeyong didn't even wander around the house to find Johnny. That man is a towering giant with a height of 6 feet, and take note: he's still growing. He found his friend sitting on one of the stools by the kitchen island gulping down an alcohol.

"Yongie! Glad you make it." Johnny said as he again chugged the tequila made by the bartender for him. Why there is a bartender inside Mark's house? He has a rich ass, that's why.

Taeyong covered his nose because he can smell Johnny's mouth. Taeyong finds it very annoying because when Johnny's drunk, that moment when he's about to pass out, you'll hear him mumble completely random things for 2 hours.

"Do I have a choice? You make Jaehyun fetch me instead of you." Taeyong answered as he too gulped down his first shot of tequila.

"Hey, I didn't force him. He 'volunteered'. Speaking of which, where is that new guy?" Johnny asked emphasizing that word volunteered by doing quotation marks sign by hands.

"Parking his car. Where's Yuta?" Ty answered and asked gulping down his second shot. Wah, that was nice. Taeyong thought.

"Making out with Sicheng, inside Mark's bathroom." Johnny said casually as if saying that his ass is fine.

"This early? The party is just starting?!" Taeyong blurted out. He is about to stand when Jaehyun entered the scene.

"Oh there you are white boy, who lived in America for fours years." Johnny cooed as he handed a glass of tequila to Jaehyun, rising his eyebrows up and down, signaling him to drink the shot.

Jaehyun, left no choice, chugged down the shot while making weird expressions on his face. "Wah! I just want some milk."