17

Jaehyun's POV

Bright rays of sunshine and an irritating buzzing of the alarm woke me up. I reached for my phone at the table beside my bed, still eyes closed, but I felt no table.

I quickly opened my eyes, but was immediately shut closed because of the blinding light of the sunshine shining through the window illuminating the room.

This isn't my bed neither my room. Where the fu-

I immediately looked down on my body as I remember my last memory of last night. Taeyong kissing me inside my car.

Oh my fucking god! I quickly ran in front of the mirror inside this room with a complete terror painted on my face.

I am naked, hickeys and scratches all over my torso.

I quickly grabbed any clothes that was laying on the ground, didn't care if it is mine or not as long as I'll cover all this mess.

What did I do???

I was about to go out when I saw a wallet on the floor near the door. I picked it up and curiosity filled up my mind.

I opened it and I saw a picture of a man carrying a little boy on his shoulder. Happy faces painted on their faces, single father I bet. Wait.

I continued tampering the wallet, and I felt my horror take all over my body. I didn't move, still processing the flow of information I just saw.

I had sex with my childhood friend.

I had sex with Tae.

I had sex with Taeyong hyung.

I placed the wallet on the table and got out of the room, and I immediately saw Taeyong hyung cooking. Stripped naked, just wearing a boxer shorts and an apron.

"Good morning Jaehyun! Take your seat, I am nearly done cooking." Taeyong hyung said.

"About yesterda-"

"I know and we'll work this out. Lets just eat first." He coldly said while placing a plate of scrambled eggs, fried bacon and a loaf of bread on the table. I took a seat and he is too.

The whole breakfast was awkwardly silent. Clanking of utensils and sipping of water filled up the place. He didn't make an eye contact to me even once I have no intensions too.

Once I'm finished eating, I placed my dishes on the sink and waited for Taeyong to finish. Minutes later, that almost feels like a century had passed, Taeyong finally finished eating.

"Now, let's talk about the elephant in the room." He said breaking the silence.

"I didn't know how to start this shit to be honest." I blurted out, yes, I don't know how to start this conversation. It's too awkward to speak and I don't know what is running inside his head.

"How about you say what you are thinking right now." Taeyong opined. Right, I was thinking about...

"Are you really Tae?"

"Well, how do I say this... I-i am, ki-kind of." He said stuttering due to nervousness.

"I met an accident when I was young, 9 years ago. March 16, 2011 with my papa. We were hit by a car. Unfortunately he didn't survive, but there is also an unfortunate event. I was in coma for 5 months and when I woke up, I didn't remember anything except for my name, nickname to be exact which is Tae. Later on, to help me move on and also to remember my past, I came up with my name Taeyong." He orated long enough for me to understand.

"So... Nice to meet you again?" I stated awkwardly as we made an eye contact with each other.

"We'll celebrate later... We still have to fix this mess."

"Right." I bitterly said. "But how?"

"We'll wait for the symptoms to come before I'll take my pregnancy test because I'm 100% sure you came inside me." What?! I came inside? We didn't use protection?

"Yes, to answer the question inside in your head, we didn't use any and I remember you shooting inside me."

Shit.

And.

Yes.

---
No words for this chapter because (wow) i wrote it drunk