The prince and the phantom boy chapter 17

Kuroko cover his face embarrass that he had cried again in front of Akashi.

Kuroko was sitting in Akashi lap. Akashi was kissing his forehead full of love.

"Who would have thought Sei was a prince..." Kuroko said.

"Are you surprise." Akashi laughed.

"I am very shocked. How come you never told me?" Kuroko looked at him.

"At that time I didn't want to be known as a Prince. I wanted to be the normal Akashi Seijuro. Tetsuya was the only one who saw the real me." Akashi hugged him tightly.

"I'm glad I was the one who saved you that day." Akashi whisper.

Kuroko blush and hugged him back.

"Our promise. I've been waiting for it for a long time." Kuroko said.

"I also been waiting to meet you again. I've kept our promise since then." Akashi smiled.

"What happens now?" Kuroko asked.

There was a moment of silence.

"Let's go on a date." Akashi smirk.

"A date!" Kuroko blush.

"Yeah, I want to know Tetsuya more. I want to know your favorite places, your favorite books, and I want to know what I missed when I wasn't here." Akashi held his hand.

Kuroko looked at him for a moment. He reached out and cupped Akashi cheek.

"I also want to know more about you Sei." Kuroko said.

They both lean toward each other and kissed again.

________________________________________

"Soooo cute!! My new son in law is so cute!" Akashi mother squeal.

"...." Mayuzumi didn't say anything.

He narrow his eyes not wanting to see anymore.