The prince and the phantom boy chapter 7

The next morning Kuroko was walking to school and went to his locker. He took off his shoes. Just as he open his locker his eyes widen.

Inside his locker was a trash and cockroach. Kuroko quickly shut his locker. He look around and saw people were laughing and whispering.

"Kuroko?" A familiar voice called out to him.

Kuroko quickly turned around and saw Akashi.

"Akashi!" Kuroko surprised.

"What's wrong?" Akashi tried to look into his locker but Kuroko quickly shut it.

"I-it's nothing..." Kuroko voice shook.

"Are you sure? Are you going to just wear those shoes." Akashi looked down at Kuroko wearing tennis shoes.

"Y-Yeah, it seems I forgot my school shoes." Kuroko put on a fake smile.

Akashi noticed it. He looked around at the people who averted their gaze or gasp when Akashi looked at them.

"You can wear mine." Akashi said as he when to his locker that was four lockers to the left of them.

"I-I can't do that Akashi!" Kuroko protest.

But Akashi put a finger on his lips shushing him.

"It's fine. Beside I have another pair in my bag." Akashi smiled.

Kuroko felt a blush on his face. Akashi chuckle how Cute Kuroko was.

He pulled out his shoes out of the locker and knelt down.

"May I have your feet Cinderella." Akashi smirk.

Kuroko face turned red.

"A-Akashi! Waist are you doing! Get up!" Kuroko also knelt down trying to tell Akashi to stand up.

But Akashi refused and grab his feet. Making Kuroko fall down.

Kuroko watch as Akashi fingers touch his shoes and pull them off. Kuroko felt his whole body shook with embarrassment.

Akashi looked at Kuroko face and smirk.

He slowly put on the new shoes onto Kuroko feet. It fitted perfectly. Akashi lift up Kuroko hand and kissed it.

"I found you my princess." Akashi kissed Kuroko hand. (I was gonna say shoe but I was like nah...maybe another time. Lol😂)

Kuroko could only open his mouth that was shaking unable to make words come out. Akashi looked up at him and smiled with sparkle around him.

Before Kuroko knew it he ignite pass Akashi....