The prince and the phantom boy chapter 11

"So Your Akashi Seijirou the demon I heard." Aomine smiled.

"heh, I'm glad you know about me. Your Aomine Daiki the basketball idol isn't he." Akashi smiled back.

They both glared at each other sparks flying everywhere.

"U-um...you two.." Kuroko tried to stop them but they ignored him.

"Tetsu, how about we both go have lunch and leave this guy." Aomine said not taking his eyes away from him.

Aomine grab Kuroko arms which Kuroko looked confused at what was happening.

"No, Tetsuya is eating with me because he wanted to talk to me right Tetsuya." Akashi smiled. He grab Kuroko other arm.

"U-uh.. I-I I think I'll leave." Kuroko tried to leave but was pulled back.

"Tetsuya where do you think your going. Your staying with me." Akashi Said.

"No he's staying with me." Aomine Said.

"Be quiet you peasant Tetsuya is mine!" Akashi glared.

"Hah! How is Tetsu yours! I've been with him longer than you!" Aomine glared back.

Both of their forehead touch each other glaring at each other. Kuroko in the middle of it.

He felt his whole body shook.

They both noticed this and turned to him.

"What's wrong Tetsu?" Aomine asked.

"Tetsuya?" Akashi Said.

"I-if you two fight and can't get along... I-I'm going to ignite pass you two..." Kuroko Said with a crying face. His cheeks puffing out and tears in his eyes.

Both Akashi and Aomine Jaws stoped at how cute Kuroko was. They both stop what they were doing and stood up straight.

"Yes...Tetsu/Tetsuya." They both Said.

Akane: lol Kuroko

Akane: lol Kuroko.

"It always works." Kuroko made a peace sign.✌️