The prince and the phantom boy chapter 16

Kuroko didn't know who to say to him. He felt his throat clog up.

"Your not serious are you?" Kuroko looked at him to tell him he is lying.

"I'm not. It's the truth." Akashi said.

Kuroko didn't know what he was doing but he stood up and ran out of the room.

Akashi quickly chasing after him.

"Tetsuya Wait!" Akashi shouted.

But Kuroko kept walking he didn't stop. Inside he was angry. Angry that Akashi never told him this. Angry that he was dumb to never knew about this.

"Wait I said!" Akashi grab his arm.

"Let go of me! I don't want to talk to you!" Kuroko shouted.

"Tetsuya, please listen to me. I want to tell you something important." Akashi plead.

Kuroko shook his head covering his ears he didn't want to.

Akashi made a sad face. He grab one of Kuroko hand and slip something onto his finger.

Kuroko eyes widen at that. He looked at his finger where there was a blue flower ring.

"This...where did you find this!" Kuroko looked up at him in shocked.

"You dropped it. Its As I promise you long ago, I will always love you Tetsu." Akashi smiled.

Kuroko regoinze that name he knew who Akashi was. He reach out holding onto Akashi face.

"Sei?" Kuroko whisper.

"Yeah." Akashi lean into his hand.

Kuroko started to tear up. He suddenly hugged Akashi tightly.

"Sei! Sei! Where did you go for so long! I was waiting for you for so long!" Kuroko cried.

"Shhh...I'm here now. Don't cry Tetsuya." Akashi patted his head.

Kuroko cried as all the memories of Sei came flashing back inside his head.

"I really miss you." Kuroko said.

"I miss you too Tetsuya." Akashi whisper.

Akane: that's it for now :D fufufufufufu~