The prince and the Phantom boy chapter 3

They were walking down the hallway. Attracting people attention. There were some people looking at Kuroko with disgust Akashi and Mayuzumi noticed this.

"Kuroko is this school always like this." Akashi said.

"What do you mean?" Kuroko looked at him.

"Well.. its like they-" Before Akashi could finish There was a loud thud.

Akashi and Mayuzumi saw Kuroko was on the floor. People were laughing and making fun of Kuroko.

"Huh? Sorry I didn't see you there." A boy said.

Everyone laugh at Kuroko. Kuroko sat up with his nose bleeding. He cover his nose with his hands.

"Kuroko!" Akashi was about to walked to him but was stop by a flock of girls.

"You're Akashi right. I heard your a prince from another country right. How about we go out tonight?" She said.

"No! He's going with me! I saw him first!" Another girl shouted.

All the girl started pushing and yelling at each other. Akashi took this chance and went to Kuroko.

"Kuroko are you okay?" Akashi looked at him.

Kuroko met Akashi eyes. Kuroko looked like he wanted to cry.

"Yeah, I'm fine...just.." Kuroko felts tears in his eyes. He wanted to hide himself but he couldn't. Aomine wasn't here where he always cry in his chest and Aomine would talked it out with him.

Before Kuroko knew it Akashi pulled Kuroko into a hug covering his face with his uniform. Akashi picked him up in a bride style.

"Mayuzumi I will be right back. Stay here." Akashi said. Mayuzumi nodded.

Akashi held onto Kuroko who didn't say anything. They enter an empty classroom. Akashi putted Kuroko on a chair with his uniform still covering Kuroko face.

"Kuroko are you okay now? Do people always treat you like this?" Akashi asked.

Kuroko didn't answer. Akashi could hear Kuroko crying softly. Akashi didn't know what to do.

He softly remove the uniform from Kuroko face. Akashi eyes widen. Kuroko had a teary face not stoppping.

Akashi grabbed Kuroko wrist which made Kuroko looked at him. Before Akashi knew it Akashi lean tward him and Kissed him on the lips.

Kuroko eyes widen. Kuroko closed his eyes from the warmth on his lips. Kuroko lean toward him also.

Akane: Sorry this was boring

Akane: Sorry this was boring. I was bored to write so I updated this story.