"No, Zhan gege, it's alright."

"You're wasting time, hurry up and lets go." Xiao Zhan was hasty, oddly he didn't hate rain either. A sweet sensation of kiss was given to him in the rain. It was his first kiss and first love.

.

.

.

[Flashback]

"So, you're just sick in bed? I thought you died." Xiao Zhan teased as he barged his way into Wang Yibo's apartment. But he really was worried about the younger. He didn't show up at school for 3 days, and most students still kept their distance from Xiao Zhan. For most part, Xiao Zhan stopped caring but it didn't mean that it didn't hurt him.

"Zhan ge...*cough*...*cough*" Wang Yibo's voice was hoarse, he was really sick to the point that he couldn't get out of this bed. He used to live with his older brother in the apartment but he went to Japan to study.

"My god, Yibo you're really sick." Xiao Zhan patted the back of younger when he kept coughing. He guided him back to his bed and immediately got him a glass of water.

"Did you even eat anything?" Xiao Zhan had been texting and calling Yibo for 2 days, now he knew why he didn't reply. He was terribly sick to even stay awake and Xiao Zhan only realized that he might have been like that for last 3 days.

"...I-I...did..." Wang Yibo was horribly out of breath and Xiao Zhan was internally panicking.

"You lie down, I will cook a meal for you then we will go visit a doctor." Xiao Zhan said and made the younger lie down. Wang Yibo was so out of it that he couldn't even register what was happening around him. 

After upturning the whole kitchen, Xiao Zhan prepared a nutritious meal for Yibo to easily digest.

"Yibo, wake up..." Xiao Zhan gently patted, Wang Yibo's cheek. But he seemed so weak to even properly open his eyes. Xiao Zhan raised him a little and made him lean to his chest. He begun to feed Wang Yibo, spoon by spoon, slowly slowly and very carefully. Xiao Zhan had called the ambulance after he fed Yibo. The trip to the hospital soon followed.

"The signs says it's a fever but I have never seen such a reaction before." The doctor mumbled thinking deeply.

"Is it something serious?" Xiao Zhan asked worriedly.

"Do not worry, few drips and he should be alright."

The doctor said there was no need for Yibo to be hospitalized, he said he might got allergic to something, he was dehydrated and lacked nutrients, there were slight symptoms of mild depression but it was nothing a medicine couldn't fix. Yibo was home dripped. And Xiao Zhan decided to stay by his side throughout the night. He called his foster family to inform them that he wouldn't come back.

"Shijie, I will be staying over my friend's house."

Luckily, his sister was the most understanding one so she allowed him to stay. In the meantime, Xiao Zhan kept changing the wet clothe which he had placed on Wang Yibo's forehead.

He checked his fever for the nth time.

"Good, it's going down."

A very sick thought came to Xiao Zhan, what if he didn't come to visit him even now? What would have happened to Wang Yibo? The way his situation was, he could have died, alone.

Xiao Zhan went on a quick trip to buy some groceries, he needed to prepare really nutritious meals for his friend.

When he returned Wang Yibo was still sleeping, his face was flushed and his breathing was a bit haggard. He could hear the wheezing sound when he breath. the glucose drip on his arm was almost finished and tomorrow another nurse would come to put a new one.