Sophie

Hi! I just wanted to thank all of you! I woke up this morning to find 16 reads, 4 votes and 5 comments! Thank you all so much:) I know it doesn't seem like a lot but it really means so much to me so thank you!!
I would like to dedicate this chapter to Saffron20908. Thanks for being the first to vote and comment!! ( Also for those who love teen romance and action you should really check her book out!! It's called The Girl with the Silver Eyes)
Anyways on with the story!!!
:D

I felt something shake my shoulders and I moaned. "Noooo I wanna sleep!!"
Suddenly a voice interrupted my drowsy thoughts. "You're going to get late for your date with Fitz."

A pair of teal eyes flashed through my mind as I shot out of bed. I saw Biana looking at me with a smug smile.

"That sure got you out of bed fast." I blushed and then a thought struck me.

"Bi, what in the world should I wear??" Biana gave me a mischievous look as she plopped me down on a chair.
She smiles big. "Oh I have LOTS of ideas. Lots and lots of them"

I groaned. "I am going to regret this SO much." A thought burst into my head. "Bi!! WE ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL! Mr. Gonzalez will kill me." I grabbed her shoulders and shook her."I don't want to die!" I said teasingly but with panic.
Biana rolled her eyes. "You were sleeping when they gave the announcement. There is no school today because of some prank a boy did. It was called the Great Gulon incident or something. Everyone is talking about it."

I gave a sigh of relief and silently thanked the mysterious boy who saved me from falling asleep in all my classes. Biana sat me back on the chair as she brushed my hair, making an intricate braid flow across my head and leaving the rest of my hair down. Then she told me to wear a flowing red dress with a fitted bodice paired with small red heels. I was ready to leave when Biana yelled "makeup" which led me to having slight brushes of eyeshadow, black eyeliner with golden flecks to bring out my eyes, a quick tab of blush, and of course lipstick the same red of my dress.

When I looked in the mirror I couldn't recognize myself. The person staring at me was confident and sure of themselves. I squealed. "Oh my god Biana!! You are a master at this."

She grinned and said, "go get your man." I rolled my eyes at her and a small blush took place at my cheeks as I hurried down the stairs waiting for Fitz.

This is what Sophie's dress and hair looked like:

A nice white car pulled up beside me and I could see Fitz's eyes gleaming

A nice white car pulled up beside me and I could see Fitz's eyes gleaming. He looked perfect with his nice suit showing off his broad shoulders and his dark hair contrasting his perfect teal eyes. 'Oh. My. Gosh.' I thought.
Fitz looked at me. "Wow Sophie, you look great."

I flushed red and stuttered awkwardly, "Thanks, you look pretty."

Fitz raised an eyebrow and I was tempted to slap myself on the face right there. "N-no, I mean great! You look great. Aaaand I should stop talking." I finished tugging my hair forward to hide my flushing red cheeks.
Fitz laughed softly. "Thanks Sophie. Hop in," he said.
I looked at him and then opened the door to the shotgun and climbed in.

Fitz took us to a nice Italian place. The place was covered in the fresh scent of baked pizza and pasta. Bored from waiting in line, I glanced outside and saw a limo pull up. I widened my eyes and craned my neck to see more.

Suddenly the family from the limo stepped in the restaurant and started pushing everyone in line to the side. I couldn't see them since they were armed by two bodyguards.

"Wow." I whispered, " they are sooo nice." Fitz chuckled and grabbed my hand to pull me out of their way. I suddenly saw a flash of blond hair and ice blue eyes. I could swear he winked at me. (Yes, ohhh yessss he did😉) When I blinked my eyes, he was gone.

Fitz led us to a table and I ordered ravioli and he got lasagna. We just sat there looking at each other awkwardly when Fitz said that we should play a game.
"Okay what game?" I asked. Fitz suddenly got a mischievous gleam in his eyes that eerily reminded me of his sister and my roommate Biana.

"What about truth or-" I cut him of suddenly. "Yeah that is a great idea!! Two truths and a lie."
Fitz looked at me weirdly but agreed. I personally did NOT want to play truth or dare with one of the cutest boys ever. Fitz nodded and said, "Okay, I'll go first. I have a sister and an older brother. I love to eat cupcakes. I sleep with a stuffed dragon named Mr. Snuggles."
At that last statement he turned a little pink. I grinned at him. "Let me guess, you have a sister and an older brother is a lie." I said.

Fitz surprisingly shook his head and I started, "you have a older brother??"
Fitz nodded. "Yeah his name is Alvar." I raised my eyebrows at him. "I'm hoping that you did not make up an older brother to spite me." 
He laughed, "no I promise you that I did not." I shook my head. " Wait. This means that YOU HAVE A STUFFED DRAGON NAMED MR SNUGGLES." Fitz turned bright red and muttered, "Yeah."

I rolled my eyes at him. "don't be embarrassed. This is a thing to celebrate because I personally have a stuffed elephant named Ella. She even has a Hawaiian shirt."
Fitz glanced at me and grinned. "We should bring them to meet each other."

I gave him a laugh. "See this is a thing to cherish."

He chuckled and looks at me with his teal eyes intensely. I stared back at him and just when it was getting so uncomfortable that I wanted to tug my eyelashes, he said, "thanks Soph. You're amazing." and grabbed my hand.
Warmth shot up into my arm as I said, "No problem, Fitz. You're pretty great too." He stares at me some more so I quickly stood up and said that I needed to go to the bathroom.

I instead rush outside, wanting to have the cool air come at my burning cheeks. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me say, "You got out of there quite fast." I turned around and saw...him. The boy at the restaurant. The flashes that I saw.

He had tousled blond hair, so messy that it was attractive, not that I noticed. His shoulders were broad and his ice blue eyes sparkled with amusement as he said, " you're staring." 
I blushed and looked away.

He chuckled and said, "what is your name, pretty lady?"

I flushed some more and said, " Sophie Foster." He smirked. 'What is with cute boys and smirking,' I thought. I suddenly froze up. Did I call him cute???

A hand suddenly waved me back to the present."Hello? Earth to Foster." My head snapped up.

"You did hear that my name was Sophie, right?" He winked at me and I blushed again. Stupid cheeks.

"Foster has the ring to it. Consider it a nickname from moi." He smirked AND winked at me this time.

I raised my eyebrow questionly. " and who is moi?"

He shook his head with a smile. "Is that your subtle way of you asking me my name?" My cheeks went hot. Again. What is it with this boy that makes me blush so much?
He grinned at me and I couldn't help but notice how it made his ice blue eyes sparkle and his white teeth gleam.
'Stop it, Sophie!' I told myself. But that couldn't keep my heart from fluttering as he said, "Keefe. My name is Keefe Sencen."

Haha oh my I love keefe:) So question:
What do u think is gonna happen next or what do you WANT to happen next?
Also feel free to offer any advice- you guys are amazing!!
Try to comment, I want to make the chapters as good as possible. And also if you liked the chapters please vote:)
Okay that's all for now, thanks!
Byyyeeeeeeeeee;)
-Mp