🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽

Start from the beginning

Kimi then faces back at us though we're unable to see her eyes because she lowered her head. Suddenly I hear Kimi's voice finally talk "I didn't ask for your stupid peace offering!"

Once Kimi said that she runs to the gym doors not bothering to shake Sara's hand. As she runs past me it seemed as if time slowed down. I was shocked when I saw Kimi's eyes full of tears as water streamed down her face, but before I could say or do anything Kimi ran right out of the gym doors.

Yua takes her hand off my head and combs her fingers through the hair on her forehead before talking "She takes volleyball just as serious as us you know that right?" she says directing her question to Sara.

Sara lowers the hand that was left for Kimi to shake before she turns around and walks back to me and Yua. "Yeah, that's why I know she won't try anything that may risk her getting kicked off the team."

"Let's just drop it for now." Yua says as she sighs from exhaustion.

'All three of us look so stressed right now... We need to relax a bit...'

Suddenly an idea pops into my head and I shout it out without any hesitation.

"Let's have a sleepover!!!"

Yua and Sara before look at me surprised until Sara smiles and wraps her arm around my shoulder dragging me outside the gym.

Sara follows behind us with a small grin I barely managed to see from the corner of my eye.

"Yes! Let's go to Kiyomi's house and spend the night!" Sara shouts with a huge smile on her face.

Right then Yua begins to walk beside us as we exit the school gates. "Yeah, but let's just be glad there's no school tomorrow. I don't want to have to go get clothes from home then walk over to Kiyomi's house." Yua states.

"You guys can borrow some of my clothes." I say only to have Yua and Sara look at me in disbelief before they look at each and burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask out of curiosity.

Sara finally stops laughing long enough to talk to me. "I'm sorry Kiyomi but do you actually think we'll be able to fit any of your clothing?" Sara says before going back to laughing her head off.

I tilt my head in confusion while I'm still not able to comprehend what she was trying to say. That's when Yua decided to clear up my confusion by saying "You're so short how will your clothes possibly fit us without them looking like baby clothes?"

My mouth drops open before I push Sara's arm off of me and storm my way home with a pout on my face. In the background, I hear Sara and Yua calling out to me saying they were sorry.

'I'm not even that short. I mean I am shorter than most girls my age but I'm not that short 5' 4" is still pretty tall...'

I soon snap out of my thoughts when my face comes in contact with a hard surface.

"Ouch"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." A familiar voice says.

I look up at the tall figure to see Riku standing there with a stotic face.

"No, it's okay Riku-kun I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking, sorry."

From behind me, I hear Sara and Yua yelling out my name until they finally caught up to me. "Oh hey Riku, where are you headed?" Sara asked.

"Home" He says as he continues to walk off.

'He must be really tired...'

"Well let's just go I'm getting hungry." Yua says as she walks past me and Sara.

After a couple of minutes, we arrived at my house. It's an average size home because only three people live here. Me, my mom, and my dad. I open the door to reveal an empty home.

'They must not be back yet...'

I walk to the kitchen and begin to pull random snacks out of the cabinets. "You guys can go upstairs first. I'll be right there." I say as I continue to stuff my hands with whatever snacks I could find.

Yua and Sara walk up to my room while I grab some extra pillows and blankets for us. Currently, I'm walking up to my room with a tower of snacks, blankets, and pillows stacked so high I can barely see. Luckily I made it to my room safely and dropped everything on my bed. Once I was done I could hear the conversation Yua and Sara were having.

"Sara you never actually told us what school you went to in your 1st year." Yua states as she goes through the pile of snacks and blankets.

Sara turned her head to us and gave Yua a shocked expression before talking. "I never told you guys I went to Karasuno for my 1st year of high school?!"

I shake my head to notify her that this was new information. "Did you play volleyball in your 1st year as well?" I asked.

A peaceful expression appears on Sara's face as she tells us she was a manager during her 1st year, but she learned how to play volleyball from the players on the team.

I look next to me to see Yua with a mischievous grin on her face before she talks. "You make it seem like they were very special to you. Could you possibly have fallen for someone on the team?"

Mine and Sara's face turned bright red when until Sara asked how Yua knew.

Yua laughs before giving her an answer. "The face you make when talking about that team is the same face Kiyomi makes when she's talking to Iwaizumi." Yua answered as she rolled over laughing even louder.

Right then Sara begins to laugh as well until she said "You should look at your face when you talk to Oikawa then, and what about when you and him were kissing in the nurse's office?"

Yua immediately blushes at the sudden mention of what happened in the nurse's office before replying. "It's complicated right now." She says while looking down at her fingers in embarrassment.

I laugh a little knowing that Sara and Yua will always be with me through thick and thin...