The moment when we were expecting a jump scare, we decided to scare the actor too. But when we turned to a corner and shouted a loud 'Boo', we were met with nothing but a statue.

"Damn, I really thought we were gonna get a jump sca—" Kuroo starts but couldn't finished when we all felt someone grabbing our legs.

It scared all of us, that we scream profanities together. On instinct, we started running further. When we turned to a corner, we weren't expecting a scare so soon.

So when Kuroo got jumped on by an actor who was dressed up as the girl from the Ring, you can bet our asses we screamed and left him behind.

We could hear Kuroo's screaming fading away as we ran, leaving him to fend for himself.

"Rest in peace." We all mumbled as we ran.

The whole time, all 4 of us were doing a cycle. Relaxed, get scares in the most unexpected times, screams, runs, stop, repeat.

I don't even know how long we did cycle for, when we thought we wouldn't get a jump scare from an actor, we were right.

But, that didn't mean we didn't get a jump scare.

"My god, I didn't think I'd get surprised here." I said as I held my beating heart.

"I agree, but to think they would appear at unexpected times." Akaashi said agreeing, looking like he murdered someone.

"Yeah, they got this pretty calculated." Kenma said looking like he was about to pass out any moment.

When we continued on walking, the lights that were giving only a bit of light for us to see, got turned off.

We jumped a bit, not expecting for that to happen. It was so dark that if I closed my eyes, I'd be seeing the same thing.

We all held onto each other to not loose one another.

"Use your phone's flashlight." I said to Bokuto who was in front of me.

"Okay." He replies back.

I could feel him rummaging his pockets for his phone, he eventually got it and turned the flashlight on.

We all sighed in relief, finally being able to see. Bokuto turned to us, since he was at the very front.

He gave us light and we checked one another to see if someone passed out or not, but when we all turned to the right...

We saw an extra face.

"AAAAHDSJGHHSKJKLSKH!!@#!&" We all screamed together not expecting the extra face.

I looked at Kenma and see him passed out as foam filled his mouth.

"Oh my god, Kenma passed out!" I exclaimed.

"Leave him!" Bokuto said as he grabbed both mine and Akaashi's hands and starts sprinting.

But we got held back by someone who pulled on both Akaashi and I's clothing.

"Oh no you don't! I'm not letting you guys abandon your comrade like you did with me!" We heard an all too familiar voice.

We all stopped and we turned behind us, Bokuto giving us light to see who it was. We all sighed in relief when we saw it was Kuroo.

"Bro! It was just you!" Bokuto said.

"Don't 'bro' me! You all left me to fend for myself!" He replies in an angry tone.

"Sorry man, but it was either you or all of us." I said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Yeah, what she said." Bokuto said nodding his head to what I said and pointed his finger at me.