Lia | Same Floor (special?)

Start from the beginning

Since I really couldn't sleep, I decided to get out of bed and go to Lia's. I hope she won't mind me sleeping with her..

I opened her bedroom door to find her presence absent. I panicked, where could she be!? I dialed her phone number but I heard her phone ring on her bed. She left her phone. Why would she get out of the apartment at 2 am?! What is she thinking?

In a flash, I changed into my sweat pants and hoodie before putting on a random sneaker as I dash out of our apartment. Lia..where could you be? I looked everywhere in town, no sign of her. I checked the nearby bridge, no sign of her. I checked by the college, no sign of her. I finally went back to our apartment complex. I lastly went to the garden and saw a figure..

I know it's Lia.

So I stood by her, making her jump. ''Jeon Y/N what are you doing here?'' She asked, taking a step away from me but I just close the gap between us again.

''Why are you avoiding me Julia? I've missed you these past few days. What's wrong..?'' I tilted her chin to the point that we are locking eyes. Her eyes looks teary..what have I done..? ''Hey? Julia? Why are you crying? Please tell me..'' I start to wipe the tears that are on the verge of falling.

''N-Nothing. It's nothing..really. I'll just miss us struggling together haha..'' Lia looked away and went back inside the apartment complex. I followed her inside her bedroom and forced myself to sleep beside her.

''Lia, I'm sleeping beside you no matter what. Please don't ignore me okay? I really miss you.'' Spooning her, I felt Lia's whole body stiffened. I thought of the interaction as a friendly one but I guess she took it the wrong way.

''Y/N please don't. It makes us seem like we're dating and we aren't.'' Lia took my arm off of her waist and lay it somewhere else.

''But no one's here. They wont see us. Just let me..it's probably one of our last. Let's enjoy our last few days of college together okay?" I put my arm back in position and she didn't try to take it off or anything. She became obedient and let it sit there.

A few minutes later, I heard her soft snores. Lia's already sleeping..I kissed her shoulder before becoming comfortable and eventually drift to sleep.

><><><><><><

I awoke earlier than the sleeping beauty beside me so I decided to make breakfast for the both of us. I finished it earlier than I thought so I hurriedly prepared the plates and utensils before coming to wake up Lia. Well, I'll wait for her to wake up instead.

It wasn't long until I had greeted Lia a good morning since she had risen. "Good morning sleeping beauty. I already made breakfast for us on the table. I just waited for you that's all heh. Let's eat!''

We finally had a full conversation during breakfast and it was about careers. She said she wants to debut in a girl group and be a singer.

''Thanks for the food Y/N. It was really good. I'll really miss your dishes..'' Lia said, helping me wash the dishes. I will really miss Lia's nagging. I'll miss everything about her. It's going to be really hard interacting if we live in different cities.

Throughout the day, Lia and I hung out, visiting places we love, eating in restaurants we adore, playing at the park like little kids, smudging ice cream on each other's faces. We surely will miss our timeline.