48- Making it up as I go [BTSxBTS]

Slowly cannot be arsed to write tbh but I still like to write, idk tbh.
I got essays upon essays and loads of notes to do now that uni is online.

I also lost my list and I'm fucking fuming. I had a list with an extra 10 requests (making 15 in total, I promise, I am trying!), all had plans/ notes as to how I was going to write them... all gone, I use Microsoft Words to write it all down... laptop automatically update and Pow! All gone.
-
Also, I actually read thru the requests again.
There are a few things I want to address (which is stated on the requests page/ welcome page:
-I don't really write daddy! JK, I've never written proper daddy! JK. Please bare with me.
-I live for little! JK and I try not to write Bratty! JK but I will try.
-Also, a lot of the members in this fictional book reflect on my emotions, especially those with a TW, I write them to deal with life sometimes, if it isn't this, I result in Drink and getting drunk as much as I can.

Please understand that I pour my heart and soul into writing these oneshots no matter what, rain or shine, I still try my best.

-Please also remember, Indigo may not be my real name but I'm still a sad, lonely and shy little behind a screen, scared of what the world would think of her.

I don't need anyone else judging me, I have my family and myself for that.

Let's get on with this.

I'm taking a quick break from
Requests (aka this oneshot)

It's a guess who kinda oneshot, as the title says, I'm making it up as I go along.

It's technically a choose your own ending or my ending (which I separated)

Littles! ???
Caregivers! ???

Author's POV

"-boo!" He cooed as the little baby laughed, "ready?"
"Where's the baby? There he is!" The older said then started ticking the 1.5-3 years old headspace little (currently 1.5), making the baby laugh, dropping his dooly themed pacifier. Laughter filling up the littles' room
-
"Aigoo, you should be calming him down so the babies can go sleep." He said as he came in with another little, same little age as the other, only because he's overly stressed. This boy had a little age of 4 normally and liked to play with the other little and not the baby but it happens sometimes.

Said baby was in a cute onesie covered with flowers, half asleep on his appa. "Hey, flower prince. You need milkies." The tall mint haired man stated as he sat in the rocking chair.
-
"Hey, you! Your baby brothers have calmed down, why can't you?!" The exhausted man stated as he chased a 5 year old little around, who was naked bedsides his night diaper. The little smiled, all his teeth showing "Wanna be nakey!".

"Calm down, let papa put you into clothes or you will be icky." Another man stated, sounding defeated, as he came into the room, headphones around his neck. The little stopped and immediately nodded, the man the put his pyjamas on, one with snowflakes scattered around the shirt and some navy blue Ryan Bear themed pants. "Why does he only listen to you?"

"Don't ask me, I don't know" The male with the headphones stated then walked away.

A/N: If you can guess the littles 1,2 and 3, go for it!! And you can guess the CGs with littles 1,2 and 3 too! CG for little 3 is quite easy.
There are hints for each little.

*After the babies went to sleep*

He looked around, the caregivers (minus him) were downstairs watching iron man, as per someone's request, he sneaked into the littles' room (where all three littles were sound asleep) and stealthily took two diapers and a cleaned pacifier and ran back to his room.