6- How does this work? [SJxBTS/RM]

Another request from @CecySlytherin💜
I did some adjustments so they're already in a relationship as well as two others but Joonie is still not that skilled at doing said caregiver role.

Little! Jin
Daddy! Namjoon
Caregiver! Rest of BTS
Shy! Jungkook
Fetus! BTS
-
I've accidentally made it both JK and Jin centric rather than just Jin centric... sorry!! You see... JK is my bias and well I have a lot of JK x member stories in my mind but they're currently in planning stage. One of my ideas went well with this so it kinda blurted out bc fetus Kookie! Sorry!! :((

Author's POV
Jin was a little, everyone knows it but how do you take care of a little?
Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok understands how to.
But Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung doesn't, they get that they have to take care of him like how they would take care of a typical 5 year old but it's hard because they were rather: the only child or the the youngest in their family.

One problem; Jin is attached to Namjoon, he loves Namjoon so much. Always daddy this and daddy that and yes, Jin calls Namjoon daddy and the rest are just their names but with -ie or -i at the end like Kookie or Seokie.

As a band, they're all in different relationships and it's obviously hidden from everyone that isn't in the band. We have the YoonMinKook ship, the V-Hope ship and obviously the NamJin ship. Hence Jin calling Namjoon daddy and other's just by their name.

"Daddy! Daddy! Up up up!" Jin squealed as he jumped on their bed. Namjoon groaned "I'm up, I'm up." He replied as he sat up and yawned, Namjoon wasn't used to this at all, he like sleeping in. "Daddy's up! Now can we have breakfast?" Jin asked excitedly, "u-uh sure, honey." Namjoon stutters out, he didn't really get the caregiver role as of now, but he promised he'd learn as time goes by. He'll get there and his way of treating little Jinnie is getting much better compared to a few months ago.

The walked downstairs to see Yoongi and Jungkook on one chair, Jungkook on Yoongi's lap, half asleep. The younger boy just recently turned 15 (imagine age and relationships don't matter) and so shy but he opened up to Jimin and Yoongi, sometimes, the older two would joke that Jungkook might as well be a little, though he's still a child. Jungkook was so clingy to Yoongi and Jimin, especially when they're out and about, he doesn't talk in full sentences unless he has to. It wasn't because he had any issues with speaking but the maknae was just too shy but everyone understood him, he was still a kid after all and no one really gives him the responsibility to look after Jin because of that.
"Morning Jinnie, Morning Namjoon. Jimin's making breakfast" Yoongi says as he smiled at the two "Mwornin Yoonie an Kookie!" Jin replied, Namjoon smiled as a way to say good morning back. The two sat down in their usual seats, Namjoon and Yoongi making small talks before a light snore was heard "Jungkookie-ah, wake up. I know you have had a bad night but it's breakfast time. You can take a nap when Jinnie goes down for one, okay? I'll even nap with you." Yoongi said as he lightly shook the boy awake.
Although the three of them sleep together and have the biggest room in the dorm, Jungkook tends to have his own small bed only because of reasons he's embarrassed about but it was okay; his boyfriends didn't mind, even though Yoongi is known for loving his sleep but if the youngest needs anything; he's up and awake.
"What's Chimmy makin fwor bweakfast, Yoonie?" Jin asked as he smiled at the rapper "Pancakes, I think. It's the only breakfast thing he can actually cook well." Yoongi states as Jimin comes in "I can cook other stuff too!" Jimin replies as he came in with plates of pancakes "nummy!" Jin says as he looked at the food. "Jungkookie? Can you help me get some cutlery and fruit for the pancakes please?" Jimin asked as the younger stretch and the last two of BTS came into the kitchen.

Eventually food was being eaten and Hoseok fed Jin because Namjoon still found it awkward to help Jin, he felt guilty when he saw the slight frown from the little when he said he couldn't feed him. He can't even feed his own boyfriend when he was in little space but it will get better and hopefully he'll master being a daddy for Jin. Namjoon just needs reassurance to be honest, while Taehyung and Jungkook are the youngest two so they never had the chance to take care of Jinnie properly because the older ones would do it before they can step in.