113

>>Word count; 1081<<

Comment on my last chapter; "She dead!?!? Y wouldn't she b wearing it??? Or did she want Grayson to give it to her so she knows she's alive!????"

I want you guys to keep this comment in mind. If you guys remember, in a flashback in the beginning of the book Luna and Katherine promised NEVER to take the necklace off. They pinky swore. Pinky swears between a mother to a child are like an unbreakable oath (if you take them seriously,) and as you can see Katherine is very devoted to any type of promises, no matter how big or small. She doesn't break them. So just think about that..

~Katherine's Pov~

I woke up, I was in Rick's room laying down on the floor. He helped me up here and helped me calm down but also to keep me from leaving. I ended up falling asleep. The cry wore me out, it overwhelmed me because I was feeling so much. I opened my eyes and looked around to see that I was alone, Rick wasn't here anymore. Luna's necklace was right next to me on the floor. I looked at it and felt my heart start to race again. I grabbed it and slowly sat up feeling tears in my eyes again. I still didn't know what to think, i wasn't leaning towards any possibility i just knew i needed to talk to Grayson. I put my head in my hands getting myself together, my head was pounding and I felt really dizzy. I don't think I've ever cried this much, so much shit happened this week, one thing after the other, back to back without getting any break. It was just too much.

I was overwhelmed, I've never felt this much all at once and i didn't know how to deal with it. All I do is cry and sleep, I've barely eaten. I take showers to see if they make me feel a little refreshed but they do nothing. I stay in there for a long time just letting the water hit me. After a few minutes, I finally got up and went downstairs to see Rick and Michonne. Carl was on the floor with Judith, playing with her. I looked at Rick and caught my breath shakily feeling once again overwhelmed. "You should've let me go. You had no right to keep me away from him." I said feeling angry at him for the first time since I've met him.

I've never felt angry at Rick on nothing. He's never seen me angry, because it takes a lot to piss me off. I think the only one who's seen me angry is Daryl. "I couldn't let you go. What if he really is keeping you safe from Negan?" He asked looking at me, Michonne stepped out of the house knowing it wasn't really the place to be right now. "What would've happened if i let you go talk to him.? Huh?. What if keeping you from talking to him keeps you alive.?" He said coming up to me. "I don't care. Let me die." I said looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"Don't say that." Carl said. I looked over to him, Rick came over and stood in front of me. "I care about you. I care. I don't want you getting hurt." Rick said, I looked at him. "You have to think Katherine, He's doing this for a reason." He said. I shook my head as a tear fell, I caught my breath a bit feeling my heart race. "Rick i don't know what to do anymore." I said as my voice cracked. "I don't know what to do- i can't do it." I cried a little. He pulled me into him quickly and I hugged him back. It was really hard for me right now.

My best friend was killed, Daryl was taken from me, I found out my brother was alive this whole time and now this with my daughter.

I cried again burying my face in his shoulder. He rubbed my back a bit. "What do i do Rick?" i asked crying a bit. "We'll figure something out." He said resting his chin on my shoulder. "I need to know." I said he held me. "I know. And if she's alive we'll find a way to bring her here to be with you." He said rubbing my back a bit, trying to calm me down. "What if she's dead? I feel like it's happening all over again." I said shakily. "What if she's alive.?" He asked pulling me away from him.

We looked at each other. "You don't know what that necklace means.." he said shaking his head. "I don't, And that's killing me." I said shaking my head as another tear fell. "She's my daughter Rick." I said crying a bit. He nodded, "If she's alive, she's with your brother." he said wiping my tears away. "It means she's safe." He said. "What if she's not.?" I asked. "Don't think about that." We looked over to see Carl standing there looking at us. "I need to think about it." I said looking at him as my voice shook. "Not now you don't. But if you really do just- think about closure.. You'll finally know what happened to her.. Even if it's something you don't want, you'd finally know now.." he said looking at me. I kept looking at him.

"I don't want that Carl.." I said as another tear fell. "I don't want that for you either but we have to be realistic.." he said walking up to me and Rick. "But like my dad said, if she's alive.. We'll bring her here. So you two can finally be together again." He said. I shook my head. "We can't even get Daryl back, how're we gonna get her if she is alive.?" I asked shakily. "We'll get him back." Rick said. I looked down at our shoes and caught my breath. "Hey." He said holding my hands. I looked at him, "We'll get him back. And if she's alive, we'll get her here too." He said. I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded a bit. "Do you promise?" i asked looking at him. He nodded. "Yes." he said. I nodded, catching my breath a bit more. "Okay." i said as my voice cracked. He pulled me into him and held me.

"Okay." he said softly and just held me. I hugged him back. I felt Carl hold my hand against his dad's back. I looked at him as a tear fell, He kept looking at me sadly. "It's gonna be okay Kat.." He said shaking his head. I nodded a bit as Rick held me close. I didn't even know what's gonna happen with my brother. I know for sure Rick wasn't letting him come back.. He's with Negan, I had to think about it though.. My family is literally close.. They're alive but they're on the wrong side.

A/N: My girl's going though itttt, i wanna give her a big ass hug 🥺❤ Pobrecita:(