106

>>Word count; 1444<<

~Katherine's Pov~

The bat made contact with Abraham's head, My mouth fell open a bit as Abraham fell to the floor. Rosita cried out as Negan took his first blow to Abraham. I caught my breath watching blood start to fall from Abraham's head, it ran down his face. There was literally nothing we could do to stop him. Abraham pushed himself back up, "Oh! Look at that!" Negan said, I wanted to look away but I couldn't. As much as I tried to, I was just stuck. I couldn't look away. "Taking it like a champ!" He said laughing and looking at him. This man has lost his humanity. He has none left. He's enjoying this.. "Suck.... My..... Nuts...." Abraham said looking at him. Negan took another swing to his head, Abraham fell to the floor again. I finally felt a tear fall from my eyes, my heart ached. All we could do is kneel and watch as this man killed one of our own people.

I heard a scrape right behind me, someone dragging their shoe against the rocks, that was enough to snap me out of it. I looked down at the floor gasping, more tears fell. He kept on taking hit after hit at Abraham even though he was already dead. He just laughed as he took hits.. "Did you hear that?!" he laughed as he looked at all of us. "He said Suck my nuts." Negan said laughing. "Phew," He said catching his breath then laughing again. He took another hit and I closed my eyes just feeling my body tense, hearing him continue to take hits to Abraham's head.. His head was now blood, bones and skin. I put my hands on the floor, hearing Negan still taking hits along with people crying. I was shaking a little, in shock. Negan took a step back, finally stopping. "Oh my goodness! Look at this!" Negan said spinning his bat.

"You guys! Look at my dirty girl!" Negan said holding his bat out, showing it to us. "Sweetheart.." I heard his footsteps come closer to where Rosita and I were at. "Lay your eyes on this" He said, holding the bat inches away from Rosita's face. A tear fell from my eyes, i kept looking at the floor. "Take a look," he said moving it towards me, holding it in front of my face.  I looked slightly more down at my knees not wanting to look at it. "No?" he asked and moved it back to Rosita. He stayed silent for a while. "Oh damn. Were you- were you together?" he asked pointing the bat at Abraham then back at Rosita.

"That sucks." he said looking down at her. "But if you were, you should know. There was a reason for all of this." he said swinging his bat in front of me and her. "Red- and hell. He was, Is and always will ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team! So take.. a damn.. look." He said holding the bat in front of Rosita, She cried as blood dripped from the bat hitting the rocks/pebbles right at her hands. Her breathing became unsteady not looking at the bat. I didn't want to look at the bat either.. I didn't want to look up because I knew Abraham was there the way he was.

He looked at Rosita waiting for her eyes to meet his bloody bat. "Take a damn look!" He yelled making me tense up again. Daryl stood up and punched Negan. I gasped and finally looked up. "Daryl!" I said and moved a little. "Don't." I heard a voice and a hand on my shoulder holding me back and down. I cried watching as they beat Daryl up. "Please!-" I cried looking at Daryl, I moved my arm and they took their hand off of me. "Stop!" I said as they pinned him down, "Daryl!" Rick called too. My heart was racing. "No!" Negan yelled pointing the bat at Daryl on the floor. I cried catching my breath, "Please- please." I whispered crying as tears fell. Daryl was breathing heavily. "Oh no." Negan said. "Daryl-" i said and grabbed pebbles/rocks in my hands, squeezing them. I kept my hands on the floor, catching my breath feeling scared.

My heart was racing. It ached, it literally hurt. I don't know how to explain it. It felt like I couldn't breathe. Negan laughed again and looked at Daryl then me. "That.? Oh my! That is a no no." He said bending down to a squat right in front of Daryl, he looked down at him. "Please-" I repeated looking at him as another tear fell. "The whole thing! Not one bit of that Shit flies here!" He said as some guys held Daryl down. He was pinned. Negan held his bat close to Daryl's face. "Please-" I whispered again, I didn't know what else to say, that's all that came from my mouth. Pleads for him not to do anything to him. Dwight came over with Daryl's Crossbow and aimed it at his head.

One of the guys moved away so Dwight could get a better look at Daryl. My vision became blurry from the tears and my eyes started to burn. "Do you want me to do it? Right here." He said pointing the crossbow at him. "No- no- please." i cried a bit. Negan pulled Daryl's hair back and looked at me. I caught my breath looking at him. "No." He said letting him go. "No you don't kill them." he said looking up at Dwight. "Not until you try a little." He said. They pulled Daryl away back to where he was.

"Anyway," He said. I looked up at the sky for a second then back down, Letting the rocks/pebbles finally go. I rested my hands on my thighs looking at the floor. "That's not how it works. Now I already told you people. First ones free; then what'd I say?" he asked walking over to the end of the line, standing in front but between me and Glenn, "I said I would shut that shit down!" He yelled looking at us. "No acceptations. Now i don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with. But I'm a man of my word. " He said smiling.

"First Impressions are important. I need you. To know me. So..." There was a pause. "Back to it." He said and swung his bat. I heard it right next to me. My head shot over and I saw Glenn on the floor. I felt my heart break, instantly. "No!" "Glenn!" Maggie and I said as we watched Glenn on the floor. Blood was all over his face.. His eye was sticking out. Glenn stood back on his knees looking out, I couldn't breathe. I fell back a bit looking at Glenn in shock. We all cried looking at him, "Buddy you still there.?" Negan asked, bending down, looking at Glenn with a smile. I wanted to punch him, I mean he was right there, in front of me but I knew I shouldn't do anything. Not after what just happened even though I really wanted to.

"I just don't know! It seems like you're trying to speak. But you just took a hell of a hit! I just popped your skull so hard your eyeball just popped out! And it is gross as shit!" He said looking at Glenn. "M-maggie. I'll f-find you" Glenn said struggling to speak. I looked at him in shock and more tears fell. "Oh.. Aw hell. I can see this is hard on you guys. I am sorry. I truly am. But I did say it." He said as he took a swing. "No exceptions!" He said and Glenn fell to the floor twitching. I backed away a bit, my eyes stuck on Glenn. He kept on taking hits. "You bunch of Pussies. I'm just getting started." Negan said as more blood fell from his bat.

Glenn was twitching.. I couldn't breathe. I looked down crying, "Lucille is thirsty! She is a vampire bat!" He said laughing. A chunk of flesh hanging from the bat, Negan walked over to Rick with a huge ass evil smile on his face. "What? Was the joke that bad?" He asked looking at Rick. My head started pounding, Negan's voice was replaced with a ringing in my ears. I felt dizzy and sick.

Glenn and Abreham were dead. 

A/N: Okay but i loved how Daryl protected Rosita 🥺

RIP Glenn Rhee & Abraham Ford