Chapter 34

Rosé's POV.

"Seriously, do you really have to make out on the couch? Can you at least go to Chae's bedroom if you have to do it? You're making me uncomfortable!" Lisa's voice seemed genuinely annoyed but we ignored her and kept going. "Godammit, stop kissing, I'm talking to you!"

I let go of Jisoo and tried to look guilty but I failed, a playful smirk was still lingering on my mouth. Damn, I can't even feel sorry, kissing Chu is just too amazing. And addictive. I love it.

"Sorry." Jisoo's joyful voice clearly showed that she didn't regret it either. "You know how the beginnings of relationships are... we can't keep our hands from each other." she smiled at me.

"Yeah, I noticed! You're at it all the time! It's been three days and every time I go out of my bedroom I see you two making out!" Lisa was almost yelling. She took a deep breath and went on:

"Listen, I'm happy that you're together but you have to have some boundaries, okay? If it continues like that you're going to have sex and you can't even imagine how awkward it would be for me..."

I looked at Jisoo and she glanced back at me with a light smile. Lisa noticed it, gasped and her cheeks turned red.

"Oh my god, you've already done it, you two had sex while I was in the apartment, I can't believe it! I knew I heard some weird noises last night!"

"We tried to keep quiet but sometimes it's difficult..." Jisoo grinned happily without a hint of shyness in her voice.

"Yeah, especially for you..." I winked at her and she playfully hit me on the arm.

"Oh my god! I hate you guys, couldn't you just wait several days!? When I move out you'll have the entire apartment to yourself! Then you can have sex all night if you want to!"

"We really tried waiting, Lisa, we really did, but it was just too hard. It's my fault really, she's so irresistible..."

"It's my fault too!" Chu tried to peck me on the cheek but I turned my head so that her kiss landed on my lips instead.

"Ugh! You two are so sweet together that I can't even stay mad at you." Lisa said. "But no more sex until I move out, okay? You're adults, you can wait like four days, can you?"

"Yeah, I guess we can." I replied reluctantly.

"We promise." Jisoo added.

"Okay. I'll go check up on Leo." she went to her bedroom and I looked at Chu with a question in my eyes.

"Are we really going to keep that promise tonight?"

"Of course not." she replied and pressed her lips against mine.