Chapter 32

Jisoo's POV.

"Sorry to interrupt." she said teasingly with a sly smirk. "I heard you coming in, but I didn't expect you'd be doing THAT."

Seeing us embarrassed and speechless, she asked happily:

"Come on, what does it mean, are you getting together or what?"

"No."

"We're not." we both replied simultaneously.

"Like hell you aren't! So that kiss was what? An accident? You just unintentionally fell on each other lips?"

We glanced at each other.

"It was just a moment... I don't know why it happened." I tried to explain.

"Yeah, it was just a... a mistake." Rosé added.

"Oh." Lisa seemed disappointed. "It's just that I think you two would be perfect together, really. I'm sure that kiss meant something. I'll leave you alone, so that you can at least talk about it, okay?" she left.

Great. Just fucking great. Talk? What can even be said in this situation? I have a boyfriend, she has a girlfriend... It's all so fucked up. But that kiss... oh my god, it was so mind-blowing... No. I can't let myself think about it now.

"Say something, please..." Rosé whispered after a long silence.

"Do you really think it was a mistake?" My voice was very quiet too.

She hesitated, looking down at the floor.

"Do you?"

"If it was, it was the most amazing mistake I ever made." My voice was barely audible. I noticed the enormous relief on her face.

"I... I feel the same. When we kissed, it felt so... right." Her voice was trembling slightly from emotion. "We're such good friends that I never expected that we could be something more... I still can't fully believe it happened... but it did happen, we crossed that line... but I don't ever want to go back."

I stared at her lovingly and words can't describe how exhilarated I felt.

"I don't want to go back either..." I whispered. There was just one thing that was still bothering me.

"Listen, Chae, about Taehyung and me, you should know that I only went out with him because you were going out with Tzuyu... I know it's immature and stupid but I guess I didn't want to feel worse..."

"Me and Tzuyu went on just two dates and... I tried make it work because you annoyed me so much by saying that we're not good for each other... I think I just wanted to prove you wrong. So I was immature and stupid too."

"So are we really going to..." I couldn't hide the excitement from my voice.

"Yes, I want to be with you." she couldn't help smiling joyfully. Then our faces turned serious as we slowly approached each other, taking small steps, without rush. I put my hands around her waist while she embraced me and our lips locked in a kiss. It was just as amazing as the first one, perhaps even more so, because we both knew we wanted to be together. With our bodies pressed tightly against each other, her hands were playing with my hair while I grazed her back. The kiss was just starting to be deeper and more passionate when...

We heard knocking on the door. Damn it! Why do we always get interrupted!?