Chapter 1

Third person's POV.

What!?" Jennie yelled, her eyes staring angrily at two girls who just entered her new dorm room.

You must be fucking kidding me!" Jisoo, her roommate, was standing right behind her, and her eyes were even more furious.

That's what we've been told. One of the dorm buildings burned down during summer holidays and there's no enough rooms for all students, so this one was assigned to all four of us. Temporarily of course." Rosé replied calmly.

No fucking way, there are only two bedrooms!"

Yeah, we know, apparently we're supposed to share them..." Lisa said shyly and blushed a little.

I barely know you two from the previous year, I don't want to live with strangers!" Jisoo kept protesting.

I don't give a damn." Rosé got tired of waiting, walked inside, dropped her bags on the floor and sat on the couch. „If you don't like it, file a complaint to dean's office. And good luck with that."

Lisa slowly followed her, visibly embarrassed by the whole situation. Jennie and Jisoo understood that there's nothing they could do about it.

I hope you haven't unpacked yet, we have to decide who takes which bedroom." Rosé went straight to the point.

Damn it!" Jennie violently closed the door.

That sucks, what if I come back here with my date and want to get laid? What the hell do I do then?" Jisoo asked, still fuming.

Oh, stop it, your sex life isn't our most important problem right now." Rosé replied, annoyed.

Easy for you to say, when's the last time you got some?"

You'd be surprised." The blonde looked at Jisoo boldly and the brunette glared back.

Girls, please... you're making me all embarrassed..." Lisa whined and all three girls looked at her curiously.

What the hell are you even talking about?" Jennie asked.

Talking about sex like that... It bothers me." the Thai girl looked down, flustered.

Like what? What's wrong with talking about sex?"

It should be something intimate, personal."

Damn it Lisa, it's twenty first century, people fuck all the time and openly talk about it, get used to it!" Jisoo rolled her eyes.

The Thai nodded and bit her lip, still looking down.

This is what we're going to do." Jennie took the initiative. „There are two bedrooms and the couch in the living room. We play a game, whoever wins first place gets the single bedroom. Second place gets the couch. Losers have to share the other bedroom. Anyone's got a better idea?" she paused and looked around, but other girls were silent. "I didn't think so. So, any ideas for the game?"

"Maybe darts?" Lisa suggested shyly.

"That's actually a great idea. Come on, let's play!"

*****************

"Yeah, I won!" Rosé exclaimed happily when they finished counting points. "Now excuse me ladies, I'm going to unpack in MY single bedroom."

"Screw you and... your ridiculously thin waist." Jisoo came second, but was still disappointed about it.

"Enjoy having sex on the couch, haha!" The blonde mockingly blew her a kiss and Jisoo responded by pretending to throw a dart at her.

"At least I don't have to sleep with someone in the same bed like you two." she said looking at Jennie and Lisa. "I'm a light sleeper, so don't be too loud if you're going to have sex, okay?" she added jokingly.

Lisa's face turned all red.

"Chu, if you make one more joke like that, I swear to god, I'll choke you to death in your sleep!" Jennie replied angrily.

"Why is suddenly choking on your mind? Maybe it's a hint for you Lisa." Jisoo winked at the Thai girl, who at first didn't understand. It took her two seconds to realize what the brunette meant and her already red face turned crimson red.

"Shut up. Don't listen to her Lisa, let's go and unpack." Jennie sighed with resignation. The Thai followed her, wondering how the hell she was going to survive with these three wild girls.