"Young man could you help me?" the Elder spoke pointing with his  wrinkled hand a book on the top of the shelf, Taehyung went and grabbed the book, the elder went back to the rest and opened the book.

"Lets see"

The Elders were all closed together reading and pointing stuff out, muttering possibilities and random reasons. After 15 minutes of the alphas standing there awkwardly, but praying that Jungkook is their mate, The elders spoke.

"It seems that he or she can be your mates" Hyunwoo said, leaning back on the rest of the couch. "The chances of this happening are so low, but long before this was common"

The alphas looked at each other, opening a link to allow Yoongi to listen too.

 "Long ago, when werewolves still were primitive, they would hurt everything and everyone, it was common to have small packs, varying from 7 to 15 members, only one wolf was destined to be a mate to all of the small packs, the Moon Goddess was the one to decide this when the other Gods complained, this way, reproducing wouldn't be as much as if every wolf had a singular mate, like the majority does today" Hyunwoo spoke sipping from his plum juice.

"We have to admit, we never heard of six leaders, but the Moon Goddess has all of our destinies planed, maybe she gave you one mate to avoid future reproductive problems"

The alphas stood quiet, before bowing and thanking the Elders, now that their question was solved, they needed to just wait for Jungkook's medicine to pass so that his wolf shows up and all of them will be able to tell if he is their mate or not.

In the way out Jimin and Taehyung where the ones most excited, don't get the rest wrong, they all were really excited too, but they just didn't show it, allowing the youngers to have their moment. Until a fight broke because they wanted to be Jungkook's favorite Alpha.

"I'm gonna be his favorite alpha!"

"Shut up shorty, Jungkook must like tall people!"

"Who are you calling shorty! I am fun size!"

"The only fun size is my 12 inch co-"

"TAEHYUNG DONT YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE!"

"Oh~ You made Jin hyung mad~"

"You dwarf we'll see who is Jungkook's favorite!"

"Tae just accept that I am more handsome than you"

"Handsome my ass-"

"TAEHYUNG"

Jimin snickered meanwhile Taehyung huffed.

The alphas fell into a calm silence now that the youngers were quiet, Hoseok noticed a shop, so he slowed down getting behind the group, and once he saw no one noticed his absence, he went in the shop.

"We'll see who is Jungkook's favorite after this" Hoseok muttered seeing all the choices available, at the end, buying whatever he found cute.

___________

"Yah! Hoseok where were you!?" Namjoon said smacking Hoseok on the back of his head.

"I just saw something I wanted to buy!" Hoseok said lifting three shopping bags.

The alphas rolled their eyes as they finally went inside the Pack House, all of them rushing to get to Jungkook's room first.

Meanwhile with Jungkook.

He was finally waking up, yawning and stretching, flinching when he hurt his rib, unaware of the pair of eyes watching him. Jungkook whined a bit before getting hit with a minty scent, he turned his head finding Yoongi who seemed to be in a conversation in his mind, probably with the alphas.