Yeojin Accidentally Saw

As the kids and IU was at the concert Suzy and Yeojin was just hanging out back at the daycare. Yeojin was getting bored since she had nobody to play and it was just her and Suzy.
Yeojin walked up to the T.V and grabbed the remote and tries to turn on the T.V but couldn't figure out how to turn it on.
"Oh you wanna watch T.V?" Suzy asked Yeojin.
Yeojin nodded as Suzy turned on Pororo as Yeojin sat on Suzy's lap as she watches.
Suzy was looking through the videos that IU sent of the concert and wished that she could go, but she was also glad that she got to spend time with Yeojin.
Suzy noticed that Yeojin was getting bored and decided to change it.
Then suddenly Suzy got an idea.
"Do you wanna watch some of IU unnies dramas?" Suzy asked Yeojin.
Yeojin was pretty curious and gladly nodded.
"Okay, but never tell IU unnie okay?" Suzy asked.
"O..Okay :D" Yeojin smiled.
Suzy was adored and turned on one of the episodes of Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart: Ryeo and they both watched.
Yeojin was giggling and laughing and Suzy smiled looking at Yeojin.
Yeojin was pretty surprised since she never saw this side of IU.
Suzy thought that Yeojin was pretty well distracted and went to the bathroom for a short break.
When she came back she saw a scene that Yeojin wasn't suppose to see.
Suzy tried to hurry over to Yeojin but ended up tripping over the toys and hurting herself.
"YEOJIN DON'T LOOK-" Suzy screamed, but it already happened and she was too late.

The scene:

Yeojin was in big shock and froze.
Suzy just stood there and knew she messed up.
"That's another way of kissing?👁👄👁" Yeojin thought in her little baby brain.
Suzy quickly jolted up and rushed over to Yeojin and had to quickly turn the T.V off.
"Did you see it!? Please tell me you didn't see it." Suzy asked in a worried voice.
Yeojin nodded and said "Kisseu 😇"
"K....Kiss?" Suzy said in a shaky voice.
"Oh you want a kiss on your cheek." Suzy said in relief.
Yeojin shakes her head and pointed at the T.V.
Suzy knew she messed up and started to panic.
Yeojin thought she was crazy so walked away and started playing with a toy car.
Even though IU wasn't there she wishes that Yeojin won't tell her on what she saw.
Yeojin was getting bored and went over to Suzy and wanted to play with a ball with her so they rolled a ball back and forward.
Suzy was still upset and randomly started to talk to Yeojin casually like she would usually talk to IU.
"IU is a good kisser isn't she?" Suzy asked.
Yeojin nodded as she was rolling the ball and forwards.
As Suzy chattered and chattered Yeojin slowly fell asleep so Suzy put the ball up and let Yeojin sleep on her shoulder and sighed.
Today Yeojin saw something new and a new side of IU.