Getting Worse (Vivi and Lippie)

As the kids were playing a new pair of kids arrived. The first one to arrive first was Vivi. Vivi was a foreigner so she had some problem communicating with the others but she speaks fluently. "Oh hi what's your name?" IU said. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Vivi." Vivi replied back. "Oh that's a cute name ^^ nice to meet you Vivi-ssi come follow me!" IU said. When IU lead Vivi to the playroom a new kid arrived. Her name was Kim Lip and she was a more energetic child. Kim Lip came barging into the daycare. "Woah! Watch out there!" IU said worried. "Oh hi." Kim Lip said. "What's your name?" IU said to Kim Lip. "Kim Lip or Lippie imida ^^" Kim Lip replied happily. "Oh hi Kim Lip follow me I'll bring you to the playroom!" IU replied back.
As IU brought Lippie to the playroom and there was already chaos happening. Yeojin and Hyunjin started fighting over the frog plushie and Haseul and Heejin was fighting over the doll house. When IU was about to step in to help Vivi went in the way to solve the problems. "No." Vivi said to Yeojin. Yeojin was just 2 but listened to her and stopped fighting with Hyunjin. IU couldn't believe her eyes. Heejin and Haseul was still fighting over the doll house so IU quickly picked up Heejin and Haseul and made them sit in time out.
Kim Lip decided to play with puzzle pieces with Vivi but noticed that Vivi already solved all of it! "How did you do that?" Kim Lip asked amazed. "I used the pieces." Vivi said.
Before Kim Lip could say anything else Yeojin's baby feet started stomping on the puzzle pieces and destroyed Vivi's creation.
Vivi started bursting into tears and Yeojin decided to put one of the puzzle pieces into her nose! Kim Lip thought it was amazing too so she put a puzzle piece in her nose too.
IU quickly had to put away the puzzle pieces and took them out of their nose and separated them away from the puzzles.
What can get any worse in Loona Daycare?