Things start to sort out (Jinsoul & Choerry)

More kids just started coming and coming. IU was already struggling with the kids who are chaotic but then Jinsoul came in but she ran into the wall. IU heard the loud thump and hurried to the entrance. "Omo, who are you and are you okay?" IU said to Jinsoul who was crying. "WAAAAAAAHHHHHH" Jinsoul started wailing. IU quickly put her in a rocking chair for babies and Jinsoul started settling down.

Kimlip was slapping Heejin for stealing her favorite ninja turtle toy. IU then saw and without hesitation, she threw it out the window. "oops...." IU said to herself, "i'll get that later." Heejin was mad at lip so they started fighting. Yeojin started to dance in front of Vivi's lego castle while Vivi was building it. "Can you please move i'm trying to make the door!!" Vivi said kind of annoyed. Yeojin accidentally fell on Vivi's lego castle and started screaming bloody murder. Vivi and Yeojin started crying together in unison.

IU saw the mess and she was already so tired with these chaotic babies and decided to call one of her friends. "Yah suzy-ah can you help me over here in this daycare?" "Mmm.. sure i'll come cuz it sounds like satan got summoned in there" screaming in the background "Thanks, you're a life saver," IU said to her bestfriend.

Despite all the mess, Jinsoul was sleeping?! And Hyunjin was rocking the rocking chair for her to sleep. IU saw this precious moment and took a video of it. Vivi and Yeojin made up and Vivi was teaching Yeojin how to build with legos. Heejin and Haseul were tickling eachother in the timeout spot. It was just a dream come true. IU was proud until she saw Kimlip trying to poop on the floor.

Suzy was outside the daycare and the first thing she saw was a little girl playing with a ninja turtle toy in the front yard. Suzy picked her up and Choerry liked her immediately. Suzy walked in with Choerry in her arms and saw IU trying to help Kimlip poop. "Haha, what are you doing?" Suzy asked IU. "Hold on i'll come to you later." IU replied, struggling. Suzy went to the desk area, still holding Choerry.

IU came back. "Hey, who's that kid your holding? Are you baby sitting?" "No, i found her in the front." Suzy replied not looking at Jieun. "Wh- okay..." IU said, kind of confused. Suzy put Choerry down and she went over to play with the other kids. Suzy said, "I like this daycare. Mind if i work here too?" "Yes please cuz I could really need some help." IU replied to Suzy. The girls were talking and the kids were vibing to Feel Special in the corner while Choerry was playing with the cockroach in the corner. Looking good for the future of Loona Daycare.