Preparation

The kids in the room starts to go crazy and run around everywhere as they were screaming in excitement.
IU and Suzy was panicking and tried to stop them, but they still screamed and shouted.
"OH MY GOSH WHAT IF IT'S A TELETUBBIE CONCERT THAT WOULD BE SO GREAT!" Jinsoul said in excitement.
"Bruh who would watch a teletubbie concert Jinsoul 🥺" Haseul said annoyed.
"WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT AN OLD WOMAN LIKE YOU!" Jinsoul replied back to Haseul.
"OH MY GOSH HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT OPERA IS NOT FOR OLD PEOPLE!" Haseul complained.
"I HEARD MY GRANDMA LISTEN TO IT >:((" Jinsoul argued back.
As Jinsoul and Haseul was arguing Vivi was getting annoyed of everybody's bull crap and yelled "STOP SCREAMING!"
The daycare was scared in shock and apologized.
"Thank you 😌" Vivi said satisfied.
IU whispers to Suzy "We should just make Vivi the new caretaker."
Suzy responds back "Yeah we should.."
IU agreed that we can go to the concert, but sadly Yeojin couldn't attend because of her age, so Suzy had to stay behind with Yeojin.
IU did an announcement that the Loona Daycare will be going on a field trip to a Red Velvet Concert!
"Wait we're gonna watch a cake?" Chuu said confused.
"Well we might get free cake 😋" Yves said happily.
"Oh yeah true 😇" Chuu responded.
"But why would we watch a concert of just cake?" Gowon said curiously.
"I know right." Hyejoo agreed with Gowon.
"Can I bring my cockroaches?" Choerry asked.
"NO!" Everybody said.
"Okay 😔" Choerry said upset and sad.
"Guys, guys were not gonna watch a cake first of all, and no you can't bring your cockroaches Choerry, but they're famous singers in the k-pop industry!" IU explained to the kids.
"K-pop?" Kim Lip said confused as the kids starts to have another debate on what K-pop is.
IU explained on who Red Velvet it is and they finally understand on who they are.
They finally started packing up their pairs of clothes to head to the bus as Yeojin and Suzy we're behind alone in the daycare.
"Bye-bye!!" Yeojin waved at them while Suzy was holding her.
"Have fun!" Suzy told them.
The kids were in partners and one by one they head inside of the bus and started jamming out to Red Flavor, what a wonderful day at the Loona Daycare.