Back Home

"Um who are you?" IU asked the pink teletubbie next to Red Velvet's car.
The pink teletubbie looked at IU and IU started to get scared, but wanted to see who it was.
She slowly took off the suit and it was...
THE NO PANTS GIRL!
She quickly ran up to IU and asked "YOU. YOU'RE IU RIGHT? DON'T YOU DARE THINK ABOUT STEALING MY JUNGKOOKIE OPPA SOJSKSKSMSMSK!"
IU had to back up more and more since the no pants girl was coming closer and closer.
Luckily the cops quickly took her away and IU was relieved, but also frightened.
The cops quickly came into Red Velvet's dorm to get the kids.
"Oh annyeounghaseyo." As Red Velvet bows to the cops and IU.
"Thank you guys so much for taking care of them ^^" As IU bowed to them.
"Oh my gosh isn't that IU sunbaenim." Yeri whispers into Wendy's ears.
"Oh my gosh it is!" Wendy whispers back,
Kim Lip and Jinsoul followed the cops back to the car while IU has to carry Choerry.
It was already 4:45 PM and their parents were waiting for them to take them home.
When they arrived at the police station the parents picked up them up to take them home.

The next day..

When Kim Lip, Jinsoul, and Choerry comeback the rest of the Loona Daycare welcomed them and glad that they made it back home.
"Ugh I thought they would be dead 😡" As Hyejoo complained.
"Just be happy that they're back." Gowon said to Hyejoo.
Chuu gave them bunch of hugs and kisses, but they all didn't like that and stepped on her foot to make her stop.
"Owwwww 🥺" Chuu complained.
"Are you okay?" Yves said to Chuu.
"Yes now I am now \^o^/ since you came to me!" Chuu said in a excited voice.
"Really 🥺" Yves said as they both hugged.
Suzy was really glad that IU and Kim Lip, Jinsoul, and Choerry we're back safe and gave them a hug.
"I miss y'all guys so much I thought you would be gone forever 🥺" As Suzy hugged all of them and was about to get emotional.
"I CAN'T BREATHE SKWJSMSKJ!" Jinsoul said screaming.
"Omo mianhae..." Suzy apologized to Jinsoul.
Jinsoul quickly got out of the hug to catch her breathe.
"Are you dying?" Haseul questioned Jinsoul.
"What!? I'm dead!?" Jinsoul said worried.
"Oh my gosh no you idiot, I was just joking 🥺" Haseul said annoyed.
"Whats joking?" Jinsoul asked curiously.
"You pabo I'm not even gonna ask." As Haseul walks away.
"YAAA GET BACK!!" As Jinsoul chased after Haseul.
Everybody was glad that everybody was back safe and never let Kim Lip, Choerry, and Jinsoul go out all by themselves again.

(Sorry of this episode is short I kinda got lazy :P)