The Chaos Friends (Yves & Chuu)

Suzy and IU was helping the kids out until they heard loud noises outside. IU went to look while Suzy looked over the kids.
IU saw Yves dancing at the entrance while waiting so she quickly went up to her. "Oh annyeonghaseyo ^^" IU said to Yves. "What's your name?" IU said. "I'm Yves ^^" Yves replied still dancing. "Have you seen my friend?" Yves asked her. "You have a friends that goes here?" IU asked curiously. Yves nods and then she sees her friend running to the door. It was her friend Chuu! Chuu was singing loudly when she entered. "AND THE LAST I SEE THE LIGHT~~" Chuu sang. "Omo lower your voice down, and who are you?" IU asked Chuu. "Hello I'm your vitamin Chuu imida ^^"
Chuu replied to IU. "Oh this is my friend!" Yves said as she was holding Chuu's hand.
Oh looks they can get along with each other well IU thought. When they went back to the playroom, Suzy helping the kids draw. Kim Lip was drawing Suzy but turned out to look like a monster. "Look I made you unnie^^" As Lippie shows Suzy her portrait of her. "Oh it looks great! I'll hang it up!" Suzy said. Heejin and Hyunjin finally got along with each other and they were dancing to ON by BTS. Yeojin fell asleep in IU's arms while Choerry was drawing her cockroach farm with Vivi. Chuu then suddenly stole the microphone from Jinsoul that Jinsoul was playing with and started singing loudly. "AAAHHAHHHHHH YAAAAAA~~" As Chuu was singing loudly. Yves was cheering on for Chuu like her number one fan. Haseul then took the microphone from Chuu and started singing in it. Chuu started bawling her eyes out with tears running down her chubby cheeks. Yves then came in to pop off at Haseul. "Why did you do that to my friend you poop!" Yves shouted at Haseul. "Because this little girl won't share the mic >;(" Haseul replied back to Yves. Then Yves started to tug on Haseul's hair and Haseul did the same. Chuu watched Yves like Yves was some superhero. When the fight broke out even more Suzy and IU had to separate them apart. IU made Haseul and Yves hug each other for 10 minutes to think to their consequences.
Suzy took a picture of Haseul and Yves hugging each other while they were crying since it was cute.
Things are slowly getting better here at Loona Daycare.