"Okay, now calm down." He said.

"I'm calm." I sobbed. "Why are you talking to me?"

He rolled his eyes at me.

"Did someone just threw up on you?" He asked.

"Is it obvious?" I asked.

"Yes." He sighed as he turned to walk towards somewhere and I noticed the girl was no where in sight. "Stay right here, do not move."

Now that the lights was on in the room. I could see his room clearly. It was a master bedroom with a king size bed in the middle. The room's wall was dark blue and white, actually his whole room was filled with those colours. There was a mini football jersey with his name on it, frame on the wall. Trophies and certificates filled the room and I see a book shelf and some books on the nightstand.

"Here." He said coming out from what I assume must be his walk-in-closet. He handed me some clothings. "You can take a shower if you would like." He added awkwardly. "And throw your that dress in the laundry hamper for wash."

"Why are you being nice to me?" I asked.

His feature hardened. "It won't happen again, so don't get use to it."

"I won't." I promise as I thanked him before using his washroom, again.

I used his shampoo and shower gel which was as expensive as his washroom. I smelled minty after the shower. At least, it's better than the odour from before. I put on the black T-shirt that smelled of fresh laundry and it was way too big for me and I put on his new pack of boxer. His large shirt hid the boxer making it seem like I was not wearing anything underneath.

I dried my hair quickly before throwing the towel inside the laundry hamper and stepped out bare feet while holding my heels

He was sitting on his bed and looked up when I walked out.

"Sorry about that." I apologize.

His expression was unreadable as he shamelessly looked me up and down.

"I will get going." I said to him. "I apologize again for tonight."

"Which school do you go to?" He asked.

I blinked a couple of times. "Richmond." I said and he frowned.

"What's your name?"

"Emily." I said shifting from one foot to another.

"Junior?" He asked.

"Senior on Monday." I said. "Okay, bye." I made my way out of his room.

He stopped me and said. "You sure you want to go out like that?"

"It should be okay." I said to him. Not like he was going to let me stay here. Seeing how impatient he was before, I guess he wanted me out by now.

"You drove yourself here?" He asked standing up as he pulled on a shirt and dark jeans. He pushed his messy hair away from his face.

"My friends drove me here." I said.

"Where are they?" He asked.