"Sooo King" I called squinting my eyes at him.

"Yoo" he asked looking up from his phone while London played with the chains around his neck.

"When will we meet this little girlfriend of yours" I asked smirking.

"Ehh... lemme pray on that" he said seriously making my mouth drop and Amir laugh like the shit was funny.

"Why can't I meet her" I asked throwing my hands up.

"Cause you crazy as fuck man and you ain't finna be starting no shit with her" he said waving me off while Amir clapped his hands and dapped him up.

"That's smart my nigga. Don't bring any female around Honesty or Anastasia. Very smart" Amir said making me roll my eyes.

"But I'm going to act right" I said.

They just stared at me blankly.

"Be real now. Cause if I do bring her around y'all ain't starting no shit with her. She nice as hell but disrespectful as fuck when somebody start with her ass. She crazy just like y'all muthafuckas" he said mumbling the last part.

"Bitch Ian crazy" I said jumping at him.

"Look at the shit you doing now!!" He exclaimed making me blush in embarrassment.

"Where the fuck is Anastasia and Chris? They were suppose to be here 2 hours ago" Amir said looking at his watch.

"Probably fuc-" King got cut off by Chris and Anastasia bursting through the door.

"YEEEEEERRRRR" Chris yelled smiling as Anastasia mugged him and limped in making me burst out laughing cause she was trying to walk straight.

"Wassup my nigga" Amir said dapping him up then he headed to dap King up.

"STAAA" London yelled smiling running into Anastasia's legs and she hissed making me chuckle.

She slowly squatted down to London's height and gave her a hug and kiss on the forehead.

"Hey auntie baby" she smiled poking her stomach making London giggle.

"So I'm just a piece of trash London? Bet" Chris fake cried sitting on the sofa and she ran over trying to pry his hands off of his face.

"No no uncwle Cwis me sowwy" she pouted stomping her feet throwing a tantrum making us laugh.

I walked over towards Stasia smirking and grabbed her hand to help her off the floor.

"Bitch I think my pussy broke" she whispered in my ear. I gasped and burst out laughing.

"That's what took y'all so long to come over here" I asked chuckling.

"Yup" she said popping her lips.

"We pway wolls"London said yanking Stasia up the stairs before she could say anything.

"HAVE FUUUN" I said.

"AWW FREAK YOUU" she yelled back.

"What the hell took y'all ass so long to get here" Amir asked.

"Ooh see uhh we was stuck in a traffic" Chris smiled believing his own dumb ass lie.

"You dumbass there is no traffic over here" I said squinting my eyes.

"Well shit what were y'all doin?....screwin?" King copied off a TikTok making me burst out laughing causing my stomach to get tight. I had fucking tears coming out of my eyes.

"Chillll ouuuuut" Chris had that goofy ass smile on his face making it more funnier.

"Nah fr what took y'all ass so long" Amir stopped laughing and his face became straight as hell. I put my face in my hands and laughed to where I couldn't even breath anymore.