Chapter 26

Alpha Riley's pov
"Why the hell did you give her the submission bite we did not agree to this. It was only supposed to be the collar" I barked as I yelled at Alec through the link "I did what I had to do for her safety she was getting out of control." He boomed back into my head "she's never going to forgive you or me because of your mistakes." I yelled pacing back in forth in my bedroom. After a little while I heard movement in the other room. I slowly walked over to the door before I even touched the handle it swung open. An amusing grin plastered onto my face when I saw her standing there. "Hello Aria how was your sleep" I asked her as she walked towards me.

Aria's pov
"Wake up Aria I wanna talk with the alpha" I heard Mia demand in my head. Why I'm still sleepy leave me alone." I groaned back at her "fine let me take control you won't even have to talk. I heard her ask "fine" I groaned back but got up and headed towards the door. I swung the door open to reveal Riley he smiled at me and I frowned at him. "I'm only up because Mia wants to talk to alpha Alec" I said in a sassy tone as I sat on his bed. He nodded and sat down beside me. There was a shift in the air and I slowly looked up to see that it was Alec. "Mia go ahead" I soothed in my head

Mia's pov
Aria slowly shifted in the back of our link as I took control. "Why" I asked him looking him in the eyes. "It had to happen my little one you were going out of control I can't have my Luna act that way."He simply answered "we were playing Aria is still a child she's thirteen you both know that and to give us the submission bite I should kick your butt right here and now alpha" I bitterly said. He narrowed his eyes at me picking me up and placing me right in front of him. "You listen here Mia you do not disrespect me you are a pup so oblivious to the dangers that come with being an alpha. I'm doing this to protect you both of you so the least you can do is say thank you." He said to me not letting go of me. I stomped my foot "you aren't getting a thank you anytime soon alpha you earn that and we haven't forgiven you." I whispered the last part trying to get out of his grip. "Submit now my little pup"he ordered tears brimmed my eyes as I slowly gave into the order and tilted my neck to the side fully submitting to him. He hummed in response as he brought me to his chest letting me coat myself in his scent. "That's my good little pup"I heard him mumble as he placed a kiss on the top of my head "now give Aria control I want to talk to her."He asked me I nodded "bye alpha" I whispered he nodded at me and I slowly gave Aria control back.

Aria's pov
"Alpha wants to talk to you be nice" I heard Mia say before she drifted into the back of my mind. "You wanted to talk to me Alec" I asked looking him straight in the eyes. He let out a low growl which made me whimper. "That's alpha to you pup" he growled at me I nodded "can I go back to sleep now. You had your talk with Mia she will tell me everything. So now that that is settled I can leave alpha Alec."I asked not meeting his gaze thus time just staring down at my lap. "No my pup we have some things we need to talk about" he answered me. "What do you really need to talk about you bit me to control me I will never forgive you" I spit out at him. He let out a growl "oh stop with the growling your making it worse." Without warning he grabbed onto my face and squeezed my cheeks together "I'd just listen for now and not talk or you will get me more angry." He said I nodded I am very sorry but you know that it had to be done I know your a kid. But that doesn't mean that you take advantage of me. I let you off with to many warnings and you had to be taught a lesson." "And you think giving me the submission bite would do the trick" I yelled at him pounding on his chest. "Do not interrupt me"he said narrowing his eyes at me. I sighed and leaned into him "alpha Alec why did you have to hurt me I'm your mate they are not supposed to be mean to each other. Does the submission mark mean you don't want us like we are. You want to break us to your standards. I don't think that's how it works if you don't want us for who we are then we don't want you for who you are. Until you realize your mistakes I don't want to talk to you or Riley so I'm going to my room I need space." I chocked out as I took one more whiff of his scent before running into my room locking the door.