all i wanted was to do well

taehyung

taehyung

"has anybody got plans for christmas?" hoseok asked as he looked around the room.

me, jungkook and jimin shook our heads.

"i was just going to go out and eat with yoongi but that's about it." jimin explained.

"i was just going to hang out with taehyung and my mom." jungkook explained.

"well... i thought that we could all go on a little trip." he announced and everyone's eyes lit up.

"where?" i asked curiously.

"i was thinking... busan? both jungkook and jimin were born there so they would know their way around. also staying in seoul during christmas is an awful idea with all the traffic." hoseok answered.

"let's do it!" jungkook exclaimed.

"yes, let's do it!" jimin added.

"great! then i'll book the train tickets and hotel." hoseok said as he put yet another piece of chocolate in his mouth.

"ah i'm excited." i said and smiled.

"me too! me and jungkook gets to show you where we grew up." jimin exclaimed.

"i only lived there for six years but i know my way around." jungkook said and we laughed.

"then it's decided."

"oh right, when are you two moving in together?" jimin asked as he glanced over at me and jungkook.

"in a month, so after christmas." i explained and he smiled.

"well if you need any help with moving things then me and yoongi will help." jimin reassured.

"thank you jiminie." i smiled and hugged him.

"i've booked everything!" hoseok exclaimed from the couch.

"what about the payment?" jungkook asked.

"don't worry, it's on me." hoseok reassured and everyone's eyes widened.

"what!? but aren't hotels really expensive?" jimin exclaimed.

"yes but i wanted to pay for everything as a christmas present to you all. i also got tickets for yoongi, that is if he's going." hoseok explained as we all stood in awe.

"are you sure?" jungkook asked in shock.

"of course, now stop worrying. i won't let you pay even if you beg. you three can pay for the room service." hoseok answered as we laughed.

"you're the best!"

we all hugged him as he tried to shake us off.

"yes, yes, i get it. now let's plan what we're gonna do."

two hours or so later, we decided that it was time to go home. we said goodbye and i left with jungkook. jimin got picked up by yoongi as we had been at hoseok's house. on our way through the cold night, jungkook stopped.

"let's go to the park."