your little star that lights up your heart

jungkook

jungkook

after first period, taehyung walked over to my seat with jimin.

"jungkook i want you to meet jimin!" taehyung was smiling so brightly.

"hi, nice too meet you." jimin smiled softly at me and i returned the smile.

"nice to meet you too, i'm jungkook."

"jimin asked to be my friend." taehyung said and his eyes were shining with excitement.

taehyung had always told me about how he had always dreamed about having a close friend to rely on like me and hoseok. but since he doesn't get along with the people in our class, i've been his only friend... well boyfriend so it's a bit different.

"so are you two dating?" he asked curiously.

"yeah, we are." i said and taehyung smiled.

"you two are adorable. i have a boyfriend too, his name is yoongi but he graduated two years ago." jimin explained.

"oh, so does he work now?" taehyung asked curiously.

"yeah, he decided to skip college since he got a job as a producer. he's so cool." jimin dreamed about his boyfriend as he spoke.

"wow! what songs has he produced?" they kept talking until the next period. i was so relieved to see taehyung looking so happy with a friend. i really hope that they'll become closer so that taehyung can finally achieve his dream.

as i look at them, they were talking like they've known each other for years. it's almost like they're platonic soulmates.