soon it will be midnight

taehyung

taehyung

as i opened my eyes, it was dark. i didn't know where i was until i felt the needle that was in my hand. suddenly i noticed jungkook beside me, holding my other hand. he hadn't noticed that i had woke up yet so i squeezed his hand. he instantly looked up at me as a big smile of relief appeared on his face.

"taehyung, you're okay!" he exclaimed, hugging me carefully.

"y-yeah" why was here?

"i'm sorry..." he kept his gaze on our hands.

"for what? it wasn't your fault jungkook." he shook his head.

"if i hadn't attacked dowoon out of nowhere then you would have been okay." a few tears escaped his eyes and i wiped them away with my hand that wasn't holding his.

"don't cry, please. i'm not worth it." he shook his head.

"of course you're important! i-i love you taehyung." he confessed and i felt those butterflies in my stomach again.

"b-but you're only with me out of pity..."

"what lies did dowoon tell you? i'm with you because i care about you and i love you so much... trust me." i felt so bad for believing everything that dowoon had told me when he was the one who was hurting me.

i wrapped my arms around him, bringing him in for a hug.

"i'm so sorry jungkook... i-i love you too."

it's midnight.