The Date

I rubbed my eyes, but kept turning the pages of the book I was reading. It was captivating and I couldn't stop flipping the pages even when I knew it was well after midnight. Suddenly the door squeaked open and I shut my book, trying to attempt the picture that I was NOT reading a book and actually sleeping. Slowly a figure stepped in and I immediately recognized who it was. My roommate.

With a sigh of relief, I whispered" Biana!"

Biana looked at me and shouted "THAT WAS THE BEST PARTY EVER!! Sophie, you should have come."

I shook my head. "Never in a million years would I be found in a fancy dress with tons of make up.... but the partying part sounds fun."

Biana sank on the bed across from me. As usual, she looked perfect with her chocolate brown hair up in a intricate bun, a flowing blue dress that had a fitted bodice, and smoky eyed makeup with pale pink lipstick.

"We have class tomorrow, Bi!" I said wincing at the thought of me sleeping in math. Mr. Gonzalez would not be happy.

Biana took her hair out of her bun and rolled her eyes. "Chill. We'll be fiiinneeeee."

I laid back on my pillow. Biana suddenly got a mischief look in her eye. "Just so you know, Sophie, Fitz asked about you."

I sat up so fast that I hit my head on the overhead lamp. " He did?" I asked trying to sound uninterested, as I rubbed my head where the lamp collided with it.

Biana wiggled her eyebrows. "Yeah," she said, "'He's like Bi, where's your roommate? Sophie Foster?' And I was like she's not here but you want to meet her? And he was like, sure! Soooo Soph, you're gonna love me so much..... I GOT YOU A DATE WITH MY BROTHER!"

My cheeks flamed as I silently celebrated in my head. Fitz was the most handsome, kind, and funny boy she had ever met and now..... she has a DATE with him. "OH MY GOSH BIANA! Thank you so much!" I was quiet for a second and then a thought burst out of me that had been nagging at the back of my head for a while now. Before I could stop my self, I blurted, "Ugh, it'll be weird for you."

Biana flopped down on her bed."Yeah a little weird since he is my brother and all, but you really like Fitz and.... well yea."

I shook my head in amusement. "You're the best." I said flopping back down on my pillow dreamily.

Biana threw me a cocky smile. "Well, I already knew that but thanks."

I laughed softly and we both fell asleep, with me wondering about the beautiful teal eyed boy that I was going to see the next day.

Hiiii!
I really hope you liked this chapter. It gets WAYYY better by the way. I hope you will keep reading:) She DOES meet Keefe in the next chapter for all you Sokeefe loving people (I'm one of you) Sooo yeah. Here is a question and please, please, please vote and or comment if you liked it:)
So how do you guys like my story so far? And also I am a fan of constructive criticism so please offer that!
Also all of these characters are the property and rights of Shannon Messenger.
Thanks, bye!
-Mp