Merchant's Overblot

Start from the beginning

(Students panicking and running away)

FLOYD: What's with him? Something black and muddy is coming out from Azul's body... It's not ink, is it...?
JADE: He's using his unique magic too much. He has long surpassed the limit for Blot. At this rate, he will...!
Hazel: He will go into Overblot!
AZUL: Ahahaha! AHAHAHAHA!!

And then Azul's own 'corrupted form' emerged.

GRIM: Wha–!? Azul turned into an octopus!?
JADE: That is what Azul looks like under the sea.
FLOYD: But what's that big shadow behind him?

Hazel: That's a blot manifestation.
LEONA: In any case, we have to make him regain his senses.
RUGGIE: If we don't we'll have to say hi to anemones on our heads, too!

AZUL: Make a deal with me... Sign the contract...
FLOYD: I wouldn't mind if you were your normal self, but right now, it's a no-go.
JADE: I agree.

Hazel: Guys. You know what to do. (The others nodded) Sides, I have a feeling I'm still his main target.

As the guys countered and allowed Hazel to get close, Azul noticed Hazel, and focused on grabbing her to get her close, but that was what she wanted.

"Hazel~Hazel~~" But her being so close to him allowed him to drop his guard.

"Expecto Patronum."

Prongs emerged and rather than attacking, the patronus enveloped the two in a warm light, and the blot manifestation had vanished as well.

------------------------------------------------

AZUL: The only place I really fit in was inside my octopus pot.

Hazel heard the voice in Azul's heart as she listened and saw his childhood.

'I never slacked off for one second.
All of those people that made fun of me...
All of those that bullied me for what I looked like...
And then, all of their weakpoints, their worries that I thoroughly observed...
I held tightly to all of them!
If I probe their weaknesses, I could steal even the fins of someone who's proud of their swimming.
If I probe their worries, I could even steal someone's beautiful voice.
As long as I have this contract, I am invincible!
I'm no longer a trashy, lonely octopus.
I will control everything using my power.
All of those people that made fun of me will bow down to me.'

"What good is all that power, when it can't get you what you really need most? Your magic may take from others, but you're also robbing yourself of your heart and you'll lose something irreplaceable." Hazel said as she caressed Azul's face as he reverted back to normal.

--------------------------------------

AZUL: ...
FLOYD: Ah, he's awake.
JADE: Azul, how many fingers am I holding up?
FLOYD: 8... fingers...?
JADE: Indeed. It looks like you're still a little shaky. But... I'm so relieved.
It looks like your Blot has subsided for now.
LEONA: Geez, look at what you put us through.
RUGGIE: Uh, you're not really qualified to say that, Leona-san.
AZUL: What in the world... did I do...?
JADE: You used your magic too much and went into Overblot. Do you not remember?
FLOYD: You were sucking everyone's magic while crying "Give me your powers~~~!!"
 You looked so lame. I'm a little disillusioned now.
AZUL: Th-there's no way... I went berserk...?
 Unbelievable...