junho was surprised to see jisung being the one starting the conversation. he nods. "of course."

"and who did you pick?"

"is that even a question?"

jisung shrugs. "who knows? maybe you're confident enough to win without including your own vote."

junho laughs. "you really think i could ever be that stupid?"

"i don't know. but whoever you end up choosing, the results may be neutralized with my own vote, so don't worry."

"you voted for me?" junho furrows his eyebrows.

"i thought you should've known by now."

"forgive me for remembering that you kept reminding me that you're going to vote for my opponent the first day we interacted with each other."

jisung chuckles. "well things have definitely changed for the better now—"

"junho-yah! junho-yah—" chenle races his way towards the brunet. he stops. "ah, there you are, jisung, have you seen junho— oh, you're also here. of course, you're both inseparable."

junho turns to his fellow campaign team manager. "chenle-yah, what's wrong?"

"nothing much, i just wanted to let you know that i got these." he shows the batch of fan goods he stole from yeri.

jisung's eyes widen. "are those yeri-noona's season greetings?? the limited edition ones?? these things worth a million!"

"really? well technically i paid twice the price because i took it away from her without her consent.. but it's still mine to use anyway." chenle shows it off junho. "these are gold. we can use them as a part of your campaign, giving them out for free to the people who have voted for you."

junho glances at the goods confusedly. "i don't understand.. aren't these only pictures of the same girl printed in holographic paper..?"

"it's called photocards, junho-yah, and no, they're more than that." jisung grabs one from the batch. "this one is a limited photocard because it's not official, it's some sort of a merchandise created by a certain fansite who takes pictures of her. and if you could see here, these are postcards."

junho observes the items quietly. "and normal people usually get some sort of a serotonin boost every time they retrieve these things?"

"yeah. some people even collect them for fun."

"and.. they pay for these?" junho flutters his eyes. "how much for one?"

"it depends. kinda pricey for custom ones like these though."

"but it's just a picture printed in some fancy paper.."

chenle laughs. "junho is really uninformed about this photo cards thing."

"junho-yah, do you know who the girl in this picture is?" jisung asks, pointing at one of the photocards.

like a set up search bar, junho immediately detects the identity of the girl thanks to his incredible database. "i know. it's twice's sana."

"ah good, i thought you were as clueless as i thought you'll be." chenle sneers.

junho couldn't believe that out of all tricky questions he has gotten in his attempt of 'disguising as a human being', this was the hardest. god knows what'll happen if he pronounced the girl's name wrong.