30

30 — DOUBLE TROUBLE

twice the better.

"when i told you i've always wanted to do this as part of the campaign, i was only half serious. i did not expect us to be doing this at all."

"well guess what sunshine? you must use that half-seriousness of yours for this one." yohan keeps him grounded, holding him with both arms.

"how about the hyungs? shouldn't we be informing them about this?"

"well we're not breaking any rules."

"we pretty are, as far as i'm concerned."

"it's not breaking the rules if they don't know anything, dongpyo-yah." hyeongjun mumbles.

"yah, where did you learn that kind of metaphor, hyeongjun-ie?" dongpyo turns to yohan. "you contaminated him with your ideals, did you?"

yohan just shrugs. "okay, just as how we practiced."

hyeongjun appears from the back, shoving his phone up close to show a picture of the person dongpyo is going to turn into. "hair pink, grey contacts. she usually uses things like this to casual events."

dongpyo nods and closes his eyes. he imagines his transformation, focusing entirely to the picture he had just saw.

"okay, you're doing great." yohan spins around. "yerim-ah, come here!"

dongpyo opens his eyes in confusion. "what are you doing—"

yerim gets up from the ground, her eyes still red after crying so hard for her stolen fan goods. "what.."

"dongpyo tried to disguise himself as sana-san. anything you would like to change from him?"

dongpyo clearly has no idea what yohan was trying to do, exposing him when he's already in his sana figure, so he shakes his head to deny his impulsive statement. "uh no, i'm not dongpyo—"

"wow, this is such a nice disguise you're putting.." yeri was still rubbing her eyes continuously to regain her sight. "i'll almost think that your sana.. but i know you just aren't."

hyeongjun gapes. "how could she even tell?? the differences are barely visible!"

like a drunken individual with no grips of reality, yeri limps her way towards dongpyo just so she could cup his cheeks lightly. "you're.. you're not sana."

"and what makes you think that he's not sana..?" yohan asks her seriously. "anything from his disguise that isn't working?"

"ah trust me, he's gonna fool a whole crowd with this one.." she pinches one of his cheeks lightly. "but you're never going to fool me. i know her too well to know this just isn't her."

hyeongjun looks at her confusedly. "uh.. noona? what are you doing?"

"because i would never able to do this to the real sana senpai because i'm not a delusional fansite and i respect her privacy, at least i could do it to you." she caresses dongpyo's cheeks lovingly. "try using a mask, will you? no one would survive seeing that precious face of yours."

dongpyo shoves her hands away, feeling a little bit weirded out by the skinship. "alright, i get you."

"so when will he appear?" hyeongjun asks yohan curiously.

"there's no particular time frame, but soon." yohan sighs. "and strange enough, i already have made the perfect scenario for him to pull off."

"have you voted?"