Thr institution episode 30

Start from the beginning

Uki got out of the faculty of social science building after meeting with his Project supervisor.
"Uki Benson" he heard someone called out, he halted then turned back to see Daniel leaning against his car.
Uki hasn't seen him since their last encounter in court the previous week. The case was adjourned to the following week.
"How did you find me?"
"You're a very popular guy in school, I found out you had exams by nine then I heard you were at the faculty so I decided to wait for you outside the faculty"
"What do you want from me?"
"I think it's a matter of what you can benefit from us, your benefit is much more advantageous if we're putting it on a weight and if we're being sincere"
"Now I'm lost"
"Two million naira Uki, all you just have to do I retrieve your statements in court, Efe gets out of prison and you get to be a millionaire. Come on, tell me that's not the least bit tempting" he lured and Uki kept quiet.
"Think of the things you can do with two million naira. It doesn't just stop there, after you graduate, you'll get an automatic job. That's like every student's dream and it's at your feet, all you just have to do is say yes and you'll have the cash wired into your account. What do you say?"
"Feels like I'm stucked in Matthew 4" Uki answered and Daniel smiled.
"What do you say then to our offer, get thee away from me Satan or Yes?"

A man drove by Ziko and Jack with a Van that had indomie noddles image on it, other cars drive through too.
"Status Update?" Babylon called Jack, "Nothing yet Sir" "Are you sure she hasn't left?"
"I'm sure Sir"
"What about the boys that went looking for them on foot?"
"No information from them Sir"

The indomie noddles van drove slowly around the bumpy road. The driver, AJ noticed some guys roaming, it wasn't hard to know they were Babylon's thugs.
He soon got to an uncompleted building then he put a call through to Racheal. "I'm outside" he answered jumping out of the van.
Chopper got out first, when he was sure that the coast was clear, he notified her and they both walked out together.
AJ opened the back of the van. "You'll both stay at the back. There's snack and drinks and uniform to change into, I don't know how long you might have to stay there. This is the only way you guys can leave without being detected. If you habe a Good, just pray to him that you two don't get caught" he explained and they both entered.
"Hopefully they don't" he whispered then he got back into the van.

Jack stopped asked that a truck driver who was carrying some loads pull over his truck. Then he conducted a search on it.
The car behind the truck was allowed to drive off because it had one passenger that was neither Racheal or Chopper.
AJ drove slowly towards the check point and the policemen waved for him to park the van at a corner and he did.
"Officer how far nah?" He asked, "Things dey"
"Wetin dey happened? I don notice una dey search since? Hope no problem"
"Person steal oh, we dey find am" "And you think say the person for never use another route?"
"We don block everywhere so e no get as dem go escape"
"Na armed robbery?"
"The matter pass armed robbery sef, the people wey we dey find, them dey armed. "Na wa oh, like how many?"
"Them pass like ten oh"
"Na wa oh. You no fear for your life?" "Na our job as police to save citizens life. So oga wetin you carry for back?"
"Na indomie oh, the best noodles. You get children? I be supplier oh, I dey supply around town"
"Ehen... Make we search back nah"
"Abeg I get where to supply and I dey behind time"
"Na our job we dey do and we get order say"
AJ squeezed two thousand naira into his hands and the policeman smiled. "You for no add something join?" He asked and AJ scoffed.
"Na wetin I found use chop for two days be that oh"
"Just add something join or I go call my people oh" he threatened and AJ removed a thousand naira more giving it to him and he collected it smiling.
"Na people like una dey give policemen joy" he tapped the van. "Fire away Sir!" He announced.
"Have you searched that van properly?" Ziko pointed at the van looking at AJ.
"Yes Sir! They are cleared!" The police officer answered and AJ drove off.