He is not getting whether he should adore her cuteness or to despondence seeing her pain. He takes the glass of water on the table making her to drink it. She does it staring back into his eyes which contain pain for her, which contain concern for her, which contain helplessness of knowing that he can't do anything to erase her that pain out. Why does he loves her so much? How did she turn so lucky?

Making her finish the glass, he wipes off her face. Brushing off that droplets of water on her lips. She again goes to hide her face, in crook of his neck pressing a kiss over there. Siddharth too plants a kiss on her cheeks.

He glance at the phone only to see dadu's call hang long back. Tightening his grip around her and holding her close to himself.

//

Vikas and Asim takes her for shopping though she has being denying for it but they are too stubborn to let her go easily. So having no other option she agrees to go along with them.

Siddharth being his self make faces on mentioning shopping. Shopping and him don't go together, he tells them to carry on with their plans. Though he wants to keep Shehnaaz back as there still lays a fear deep down his heart that someone will try to again harm her but at the same time he knows that she need an escape from the happening. She needs to get back to her normal life and this can be the only way out. Letting her free, to overcome her own pain, on her own pace.

After all she already have two bodyguard around but you can't trust them too. They have turn careless many times but he does trust them as he knows that what value she holds in both of their life.

"This shorts will really suit Siddharth  don't you think so?" Shehnaaz asks finally liking one clothes after an hour.

"Sana don't you think that we came here to shop for you not for bro." Asim says in a sarcastic manner.

"And don't you think that your not Sid to talk in that manner." Mocks Vikas making Shehnaaz to giggle and he gives hi-fi to her and then showing tongue to Asim.

"I am missing you bro." Cries out Asim seeing them teaming against him.

Shehnaaz laughs out seeing it, Vikas and Asim grins at each other. Finally their motive is successful, she is again being herself. That happiness only last for a time being as soon Shehnaaz face turns pale seeing a view some distance away.

Both look at the same direction to find a person sitting on a wheelchair, he has same features of that of Shehbaaz. A girl comes towards him, showcasing some clothes to him. With in no second Shehnaaz moves from there and soon Asim and Vikas follows her.

With that incident Shehnaaz has turn all gloomy self once again. Seeing her like that Vikas and Asim too give up and they turn to leave.

They soon reach Siddharth's flat, as they knock on the door. The staff Meera opens it up and allows them in. She smiles seeing at Shehnaaz as she is meeting her after many months. Shehnaaz fakes her smile and moves in, her eyes searching for only person who can again make her feel at peace. Who can heal her all pain, and cure her with all his love and care.

Vikas speaks on her behalf, "Where is Siddharth?"

"In his room, he has request not to disturb him as he is busy." Meera informs them, not wanting to again be prey of Siddharth anger. She has witness it well before.

"Those orders don't hold value when it comes to Shehnaaz." Chuckles Asim seeing Meera's fear stricken face.

With that three of them moves towards his room. Being eager to know what is the important thing he is doing, that warning not to disturb him has build them more curious to know about it.