Merchant's Gamble

Start from the beginning

AZUL: Stop right there!!
Trey: Oh, he's already here. That was quick.
LEONA: Don't come any closer. I don't give a damn what happens to these contracts.
AZUL: G-give them back... Please give them back!

LEONA: Hey, hey, fix yourself a little bit. Or are you done playing Mr. Perfect?
Riddle: Judging by your appearance and attitude, it seems like that Jack's hunch was correct.
AZUL: What... did you say...?

AZUL: It was Jack-san's plan...!?
Why? Why does he keep getting in my way!?
Having the anemones removed doesn't benefit him in any way, does it!? or....did Hazel tell him...?!
LEONA: Well, I agree with you on the first part, but no. Hazel didn't tell us at all. Either she doesn't know how to lean on someone, or she was that brave to take on your contract on her own.
But that's about it. Hey, Azul, wanna make a deal with me?

AZUL: Hah...?
LEONA: What would you like me to have you do so you can get these contracts back?
AZUL: I-I'll do anything.
 I'll give you test notes, or even make your graduation thesis. I can even manipulate your attendance record... I'll do anything you want!
LEONA: I see. Those are some pretty tempting offers.
AZUL: Then—
LEONA: But...
 Sorry, but I don't think I can give these back with just that.
AZUL: Eh...?
LEONA: You see, It's not because Jack told me, it's because you actually are threatening my soulmate. And Riddle's.

Azul: Soulmate?

Riddle: It turns out we received soulmate marks, and both Leona and I, and other possible people have to share Hazel, which is a rare thing to happen according to her people. But that's not a story for us to tell. Either way, a certain wolf overheard your little plot to cheat your own contract and contacted us. It was a unanimous agreement to stop you. Leona, would you care to do the honors?

Leona: (smirks) Gladly.

AZUL: N-no, please... Stop it!
LEONA: "Bow down to me!"
King's Roar!
AZUL: STOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!!!!

All the contracts were turned to dust before their eyes as Azul watched in despair.

AZUL: Ah... Ahh... AHHHH!!!
 My... My Golden Contracts were...!
All of them turned to dust...!

RUGGIE: Azul-kun's unique magic is "It's a Deal".
 You say that anyone who signs a deal with you can't touch the contract.
LEONA: You made effort to make it look like it can't be destroyed, so we thought it was invincible, but...
 Every kind of magic has its own weakpoint.
You assess the situation, then enter the VIP Room. I did imagine that the contracts would be invincible while you touched them, but—
Riddle: It looks like Jack was right when he predicted that Leona's magic can turn them all to dust.
Trey: In the end, the contracts are all just paper, huh.
AZUL: Th-there's... It's just not...
RUGGIE: Shishishi! 
 I was wondering why you went all out of your way to help Leona, but I just figured out why~
LEONA: Huh?
RUGGIE: You secretly wanted to destroy the contract that you made with Azul-kun that one time, didn't you~? And the one Hazel had to make since she was in trouble?
LEONA: Hah! No one likes nosy people, you know?
 I'm just a nice boss who can't sit back when his underlings are in trouble. Haha.
RUGGIE: Aha! Don't say that if you're just gonna laugh at yourself~
I should've taken a peek at what kinda contract you made before you turned them into sand~

AZUL: Ah...
LEONA: Hm?
AZUL: Ah... AHH....!!
AHHHH~~~!!! I DON'T WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE!!
Trey/Riddle/RUGGIE/LEONA: !?
AZUL: They're gone... My magic collection's gone...! All my omnipotent magic are...!
LEONA: What's with him...?
RUGGIE: H-his personality's suddenly...
AZUL: AHH!! EVERYTHING'S IN SHAMBLES NOW!! HOW CAN YOU DO SUCH A THING!?!!
 Now that they're gone, I'm...
 I'll end up going back to being a trashy, idiotic octopus, you bastard!
 I don't want that... No, I don't...! I don't! I don't like it!!
 I don't wanna go back to what I was like before...!
LEONA: What...!? A black aura is...
RUGGIE: It's because you gave him false hope, Leona-san!

Trey: T-this is?!

Riddle: This is not good. At this rate he'll-!
RUGGIE: Azul-kun~? L-let's calm down a bit, okay?
AZUL: SHUT UP~~!!!!
There's no way you'll understand how I feel! A trashy, dumb octopus like me that was always made fun of... There's no way you'll understand! ............ (taking deep breaths) Ah, that's right... I just have to steal them again if they're gone...Give it to me. Hey, give me your precious magic!

--------------------------------------------------

Here's the next part! Man, I am on a roll!

We're getting to the climax of this chapter soon! Hopefully before today ends. No promises though. I'm still waiting to find Scarabia though. so plz comment, be patient, and safe everyone!