Part (22)

Jon was sad When He left Kinvara's room . His whole mind was full of darkness. He needed to see Rhaella now but it was to late. Probably she already was sleeping. He decided to return in his room but until he saw how Dario left queen's room.  Madness conquered his mind. He imagined that his queen belonged to  Dario now. He could touch and kiss her. It was more than he could accept.Jon left corridor immediately and entered in his room. Davos was already sleep. Jon hugged his own pillow and tried to stop think but it was to difficult.
Jon couldn't accept Dario or any man by her side.   She wasn't just a woman who he loved. She was  mother of his child. He tried to sleep but couldn't. Every time when he closed his eyes Shadow of Dany's eyes appeared there. The day when he killed her!  This night finished without sleeping.This night finished with ghosts and dreams.
He decided to meet Rhaella early morning.
Jon had no idea why but unsullied solider let him enter there.  Room was half dark he tried to find Rhaella's face in her bed but he found two face.Queen was sleeping near her daughter.
Jon felt warm inside. Their faces bright near candle's light. They were two the most beautiful thing what Jon ever seen.He bent his knees in front of this bed and touched Rhaella's face.She changed her side and hugged her mother's heart. They looked like two angels from his dream. He decided to left this room but the voice stopped him:
-what are you doing here?
Jon turned around and looked at Dany.
-I wanted to see Rhaella. Sorry, I didn't know if you were here.
-I am always by my daughter's side. _Dany continued. _My daughter has a lot of protector and people who I trust the most.
Dany left bed slowly and come near him:
-They are friends and people like family but I am her only relative.
-She has another family too_Dany smiled loudly:
-who? Your sisters and brother?OMG you seriously think that they can be my daughter's family?
-I meant myself
-you'll never be her family until your siblings are still your family. I'll never let them come around Rhaella. I'll kill them before.
-everything happened because you all decided your own sides. You and my family.
-I decided your side until you decided them.
-it's not easy.
-it's easy when there is no love.
-stop it...
-no...my daughter lost her homeland before her birth like me. She'll never seen place where belonged her family during 300 years. She'll never seen place where belonged woman whose name I gifted her. But probably you are still happy because now your  brother is king and your sister is queen. This is what you wanted for your family.Jon touched his hand immediately and looked at her eyes. He wanted to tell something but in this moment Jon heard Rhaella's voice.
-mother
-Rhaella. Are you awake?_Dany returned with her daughter immediately. She kissed her forehead.
-baby are you ok?
-it's still hurts my arm._Dany gave her glass of water.
-tell me if you need anything
-I need you here
-I am here love . I'll never leave you alone.
-mommy, his family wants to hurt us?
-Rhaella, years ago people destroyed my family and house. They tried to kill me and my brother. I'll never let them to hurt you. Believe me?
-yes I believe you mother. And... and we have Grey Worm and Dario. Kinvara is here too.
-and you have the most powerful brother in the world. He'll always protect youRhaella looked at Jon. Her eyes was full of pain. Jon understood what was a reason.she was sad because her parents clashed each other. Rhaella felt everything.
-and you?_ her question was unexpected. _
what is your plann now?
-I want to be your side Rhaella. I want to protect you.
-how? Like you protect my mother years ago?
Girl was annoying.
-I don't want anything from people who hates my mother.
-I don't hate you and your mother _ Dany felt desperation from his voice.
She wanted to feel happiness from this  revange but she didn't. It was painful
When your own daughter has no trust in you. What is worse than that? Probably nothing.
-how can I believe in you? 
-because you are ny daughter. You are my blood
-my mother was your blood too. You think that we aren't enough good for you. Probably it's better to leave us again.
-why? We can try it together Rhaella.
-how? Can you forgot your family. Can you leave them forever?
Rhaella waited his answer. Dany was quiet. She didn't want to stop her daughter but she felt what was his answer. She needed to speak.
-Rhaella, he can not even if he choice to stay here . He cannot my girl.
Rhaella couldn't understand.
-I cannot acept him by my side.  I can't let him stay here. Here is not his place.
Rhaella wanted cry but she tried to hide her tears.
-what happened between you two? It was such a hard and difficult?_Dany bit her lips.
-No matter what will be my choice. I can't return in Westeros. I am traitor there.
"Not only there"_Dany thought.
-leave me alone please, both of you _said Rhaella.
-but...
-mother please
Daenerys was the first who left this room. Jon followed her. Rhaella laid in bed and started crying. She was lost and loneliness as never before. She had no idea what was next but she felt... she felt how her parents hated each other and it was the most tragic for little girl.

Daenerys walked in corridor. She was angry. One and only what she needed now was flying with Drogon.  She didn't want to speak with Jon anymore. She practically tried to escape from Jon but unsullied solider stopped him before she left Pyramid.
-my queen. You have a guest.
-who is ?
-I need to speak _Jon was already there
-not now Jon.
-she want to meet with you my queen
-she? Who is there?
Dany left solider behind and walked quickly in throne room . Jon followed her.
Queen was in shock When She  entered there. She smiled immediately and couldn't believe in her own eyes.
-My Queen _she said and smiled back_I heard gossips but...
-Yara
-you could to write me letter and informes me about you.
Dany hugged Yara strongly. She knew everything. Grey Worm said how she tried to get justice for queen.
-I didn't want danger for you.
-I promised you and Greyjoys always keep their promise. You are my queen. I choice you
-thanks, thanks for everything.
-this horrible Starks took everything in their hands. I can't anymore. But you are alive and...
-Yara...
-I sent raven in Dorne. Prince Dalt knows that you are alive. We'll never accept this  willding Northerners anymore.
And in this moment Yara saw Jon behind her queen.
-what are you doing here?_she screamed
-I arrived because of my daughter
-Daenerys, never let him ... he is Stark and he is danger for your daughter
-they already tried to kill my daughter
-They'll never stop. Never ... you need to kill all of them. We aren't safe until one wolf is alive.
-don't speak about death so easy_ said Jon
-I don't need your permission. I'll find your horrible sister and kill her . My people already tries to find her in see. We are Greyjoys and we are Krakens. Krakens are king in see. She can't escape. Don't dream about that.
-there is no need more death.
-you killed our queen. Did you ever ask us? We choice her as our queen. You killed our queen. There is no mercy
-Yara, please we need to speak about everything.
-if you want peace for your daughter you need to kill them. Rhaella will never be safe and you know that. You have experience.  How many years tried Robert Baratheon to kill you? Did he ever stop? No, never...
-isn't true. They cannot kill my daughter _said Jon_ my daughter is their blood too. Starks always protect their family
-like they protected you? You wasn't there. I was and I know what happened there after her death.
-Yara
-we need you Daenerys _Said Yara. _you gave me independence and do you know what they did to us? Bran Stark gave independence to the North. It was injustice
-North protected whole Westeros from White Walkers and Night King. They deserved that _Said Jon
Dany looked back immediately
-North? What did you say?_Dany came to near Jon
-I meant...
-My whole army and dragon died there. Night King killed my son. Dothrakies died there ,  Jorah died there. I protected Westeros and the north. I and my people was real hero and your horrible sister becames queen. For what? What she did for them?
-nothing_said Yara_She is just a stupid girl who has big ambitions but you need to over her and Brandon Stark too. We need you Daenerys.
-I know what happen there. I know everything Yara
-do you remember Lady Olena?
Daenerys lost her voice. She remembered her advices. She remembered everything.
-they killed her and do you know who is lord of Highgarden now?
-I know_Daenerys was hide during this years but she knew everything. She had all information from Westeros.
-Sansa and Bran knows that you can destroy them _Said Yara._They are afraid and when people are afraid they are the most dangerous people . You are far from them but they are afraid
Dany turned around and tried to hide her face from Jon and Yara
-I am near them, near all of them! Nearer than they ever can imagine.
Said queen and left throne room immediately