I passed Killow and gave him a simple nod, which he returned, continuing on our way.

I eventually found E as he was walking to where vehicles were parked, putting on his helmet.

"Hey, you guys going anywhere?" I asked.
"Oh, Shifter. Hello. We're going to Laughy's, want to come?" He asked.
"Sure, but I'm gonna hitch a ride with one of you. Also two of the ninja's are following a lead which I overheard was to a hangout place for the group, so keep an eye out for anyone suspicious." I explained.
"Right, I'll keep that in mind, tell UV when we get to the bar." He said as we walked over to his bike. "You can hitch a ride with me."

"Thanks." I said as I climbed on after him, not caring to put on a helmet.

I held on as we zoomed out of the base after UV and weaved through the city to the place we had taken as our own.

A guy had brought it awhile ago and one of the goons had suggested we could take it for ourselves for a better place to wind down...and get new members to sing karaoke.

So we kinda threatened the owner in giving the bar to us for a hangout spot....I helped with intimidating him to do so....but it's ours now so whatever.

I was brought into reality when I felt the bike screech to a stop, making me nearly loose my balance and fall off.

I picked myself up off the ground, shooting a death glare at E before walking over to UV.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"So I heard a couple of the ninja's may have found a lead to this spot and could probably attempt to infiltrate it. So be on the lookout." I warned.
"Heh, will do." She replied as we walked in.

——————

(Meanwhile)

"Our intel has paid off, three high-ranking Sons of Garmadon has just arrived, the one they call Ultra Violet, the mysterious man with the swords and another who attacked us alongside the man with the swords." Zane said from behind a newspaper.

"Good, we're on step closer to finding out who's in charge." Cole said, climbing out of the dumpster next to Zane wearing a hat, fake scar and moustache.
"Huh?"
"It's me Zane, Cole, or should I say my alias? Rocky Dangerbuff."

Zane just stared at him in confusion.

"If we want to infiltrate their gang and gain their trust, they can't know we're ninja." Cole started before taking a trash can lid and shaving cream out of the dumpster. "I can scrounge up a disguise for you."

"A tin trash lid and a can of shaving cream?"
"Don't forget, you have to sell it." Cole reminded him.

"Hmmmm, that won't be necessary." Zane said before pressing a button and changing his appearance to look like an S.O.G member. "But if you want to use the trash lid yourself..."

"No Zane, it's ok." Cole said, throwing the items away. "But you still need a cover, something tough, something that says 'I'm bad'"

"In my estimation, Rocky Dangerbuff is pretty bad." Zane said smirking.
"Ugh, do I have to do everything?! Fine, you're uh...Snake Jaguar." Cole decided.
"Snake Jaguar?...hm...you're always much better at this than I was."

"You ready, Snake Jaguar?"
"I am, Rocky Dangerbuff." Zane replied before they both did 'manly' walks towards the entrance of the bar.

————

I looked out from the area above where the other members were, making sure there were no suspicious people, but so far everything seemed fine. I turned to Ultra Violet and tapped her on the shoulder.

"See anything suspicious?" I asked, and she shook her head.
"Not yet."

I sighed and looked as two people walked in before looking back at the stage where two guys were singing, taking a sip of my drink.