♡༉ d.

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

Since that incident in the halls, you were the hottest crush in our school.

Everyone wanted to have a piece of the gorgeous newbie, the one who excelled in Maths and played basketball like a pro, and had smashed right into Elaine. The one who was sweet and easy going, but also radiated mysterious vibes.

From smiling towards each other in the hallways to eating lunch together to texting each other continuously, our friendship gradually progressed.

You were pretty reserved, no one knew much about you.

But you decided to change things. And then you introduced me to your friends.

Your best friend, Deeley winked at me, saying how I was the new topic of conversation in their friends group. How you couldn't stop talking about me. They were astonished, because you talked about someone so much very rarely.

I got along with your friends easily, all of them liked me. And I liked being liked by your friends.

And then after a day of hustle with your friends at your house, you stole me away for some time, with your friends snickering and whistling in the back.

"Thank you for today. It was an amazing day."

I smiled as I leaned, breathing in the fresh night air,"My pleasure. Your friends are awesome."

"And so are you. They like you. They usually don't like most people I associate with. Well, you are the first friend I introduced to my friend circle like this."

"You're a reserved guy, aren't you?"

"And even after that, you know so much about me," You whispered, leaning in.

I chuckled, and whispered back, leaning in as well,"Well, you sure are interesting, Kay the pole."

You shook your head, laughing silently,"I'm flattered, sunshine."

I smiled and looked at the night sky.

"Do you know why the mushroom went to the party?" You mumbled, looking up at the moon with me.

"Because it is a fun-gi," I replied mirthfully, my mouth twisting into a huge grin.

"Look at you," You whispered, looking down at me,"a woman just after my own heart," You laughed, looking at me, and I didn't miss the way your eyes held a twinkle -- a twinkle that made me go weak at my knees.

And that night I realized what it meant to get lost in someone's eyes. I was lost in your green eyes.

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -