♡༉ o.

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

I would never forgive the look of horror that had flashed across her features as I told her about you & your girlfriend. I told her about you so incessantly that she had gathered a few moments to simply look at me, giving me a small smile, and then saying,"You had gone through something similar with him."

I was startled, and instead of agreeing further, I had asked her to talk things out with you properly. She had shrugged, telling me how she had pointedly asked and you - and that you had dodged it, flirting back with her. She had taken that as her cue.

She had frowned over it, creases settling on her brows like soft snow - as she proceeded to tell me that she would put a stop to whatever was brewing between you two.

I had no clue what she had done until you came storming to me, a look of anger scribbled on your face that had left me absolutely perplexed. You had yelled at me, pointing your finger at me - accusing me of bad mouthing you to her. You accused me of being a fake friend and you accused me for the downfall of you & Audrey.

"You were one of the very few people I trusted. And then, you went on to say shit behind my back."

The words had left your mouth, and they had pierced my heart like an arrow. Was that what you thought? Did you have that less of faith in me?

And then you had stormed off, leaving me dumb struck. Deeley had called me, inquiring about it all and I had told her everything. She had clicked her tongue, making a comment about how you had screwed up & how she would talk with you about it all. And then, when night fell, you called me.

Instead of the sweet mellow I had expected, I received a harsh tone from you - a tone so cold, a tone so hard that left me shaken to my bones. You had asked me,"Who gave you the right to meddle & tell everything about this to Deeley?"

Maybe it was something about the tone, or maybe it was the way you spoke those words - that had me snapping.

So, I screamed at you, saying that Audrey's friendship gave me the right. I had screamed at you, saying that I wouldn't let Audrey go through even a bit of what I had gone through. I had screamed things that had made the words die at your tongue. I had screamed at you, telling you how being not able to gather your own feelings didn't give you the right to mess up with other's. I had screamed at you, telling you how that was only making me lose my immense respect for you.

And that night, sleep didn't come knocking at my door. But instead, I wrote & wrote, words spiralling out like canopies into abysmal nothing.

They say that write about things that you're afraid of the most. And that night, I wrote about losing you - knowing that I had already lost a part of you.

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -