Chapter 43 | Austin

I woke up the next morning, and felt like crap. Everyone was up and getting ready.

"You okay Kat? You don't look so good," Kayla said. I shook my head.

"No, I feel terrible. I'm just gonna stay here for today. Tell Hayes for me."

Kayla nodded and they left. I curled up in my bed and slept for another few hours.

When I woke up, I was starving. I got in the shower, and when I got out I put my hair in a side braid and put a little makeup on. I put on a tie dye tshirt and jean shorts with my white converse. I walked out of the hotel and walked down the street to Starbucks.

I walked up to the counter and saw someone who looked really familiar working. I walked up and he smiled. "What can I get for you today pretty lady?" I blushed.

"I'll have a tall vanilla bean frappe please," I ordered. "Coming right up."

I smiled, paid, and walked down to the end of the counter. When I got my drink, I walked over to a table and sat down. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Twitter. I looked back over at the guy. He sure was a cutie, but why did he look so familiar?

I got up to throw my empty cup away, and as I was walking out, the guy grabbed my arm. I turned around and he handed me a slip of paper.

"I'm Austin, text me sometime," he said, smiling. I nodded and left. When I got outside I squealed. I just remembered who that was. IT WAS AUSTIN FREAKING MAHONE... and he just hit on me.

I smiled and when I got back to the hotel, I changed into a pair of leggings and pulled my the piece of paper out of my pocket.

Text me sometime :) ###-###-####

I smiled and texted him.

Kat😻: hey, it's the girl from starbucks. my name is kat :)

Austin😊: hey! I didn't think you would actually text me lol

Kat😻: haha I watch you on youtube, you're really good. sorry I didn't really recognize you at starbucks or I would've said something

Austin😊: thank you😊❤️, you look super familiar. what's your last name?

Kat😻: brooks

Austin😊: ahh you're hayes grier's girlfriend

Uh oh I forgot all about Hayes. Here I am texting a guy I just met, and I have a boyfriend.

Kat😻: yep that's me... listen, I gotta go. maybe we can talk later or something?

Austin😊: totally!

I sighed and locked my phone. I decided to text Hayes.

Kat😻: hey babe, sorry I couldn't go to the event today, I'm feeling better, see you when you get home💜 xoxo

Hayes texted back almost instantly.

Hayes😍❤️: I'm happy you're feeling better! I missed you today, see you soon. love you princess❤️

I smiled and laid down in my bed. I rolled over and fell asleep. I wanted to sleep until Hayes got back home.

••••••

holy cow I haven't updated in like 2 weeks! I'm so sorry, I've just been busy with christmas and stuff but I'll update more often now. I hope you guys are liking it so far. ilya❤️