The Empire: Endless Torture.

Not Edited!!

Don't skip this chapter!

MUNEERAH POV.

I could see him from my room window. I feel like I'm rapunzel but I'm neither a princess nor do I have extensively unrealistic long hair.

My brother was practising, this was the time he always got out to perfect his archery skills while I sit here waiting for my teacher to come teach me more about sewing, the same sewing that I have been doing for 16years.

My father believes a girl should be inside learning more and more about everything, that nothing is too much.

My life is extremely boring.
I think another thing that differentiates me from rapunzel is the fact that she is waiting for her Prince charming but not me though. I don't want a Prince. If I end up with a Prince I'll just end up being locked up again.

The door opens and my maid walks in.
"You're having lunch with your brother".

I nod and look out again.
He was staring at me, he looked so free.

He smiles and walks away, probably to freshen up before we eat.

Our mother died 20years ago, I was only three and my father decided that it's best I spend all my time learning how to cook, sew, and learn proper etiquette. Wear dresses although I don't mind it but it gets tiring wearing the same thing over and over again.

My father might be the second most powerful man in Aleer kingdom but I feel like I'm one of his many prisoners, I know he's doing this because he cares but this feels like endless torture.

General Kabir Al-Qasim, the man keeping the South in check, I love him but he's so difficult.

"Muneerah come eat!" I hear Abdullahi shout from down the hall.

"I'm coming".

You'll make proper sense of this chapter soon so you have to read this chapter!